1/6 Facepool - FP012A/B U.S. Airborne Division E Company Lieutenant (Band of Brothers - Buck Compton)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Band of Brothers is a line I'm willing to wait for. I've reached the point that Clone Troopers and Lord of the Rings are my collecting focus. I'd be happy to add Band of Brothers to that list. Such a memorable series. Well produced and expertly acted.
As with you, Lord of the Rings is one of my other "current" lines. EXO-6's "Star Trek" is another one for me.

I'm one pre-order away from completing the "Saving Private Ryan" line. Hard to believe that once Medic Wade is released, that line will be completed.

As with you, Lord of the Rings is one of my other "current" lines. EXO-6's "Star Trek" is another one for me.

I'm one pre-order away from completing the "Saving Private Ryan" line. Hard to believe that once Medic Wade is released, that line will be completed.
Yes, we just have to wait for Wade to finish our groups.

With my upham coming hopfully this week I had to bring all the figures out of the case to see how much space I needed for a wall shelf so I put them side by side and Man, they looked great together we got some cool displays coming hopfully this year!

I've slowed down my 1/6 figure purchases recently. I still have a number of pre-orders either floating out there or in route to me but I will say that I can definitely be patient with Facepool if they are going to provide us with a "Band of Brothers" series of figures. Still one of, if not the favorite television series of all time, for me. "The Pacific" and "From the Earth to the Moon" follow closely. So looking forward to "Masters of the Air"!

Masters of the Air is the second thing I'm looking forward to the most this year besides the Ridley scott Napoleon movie, I'm hoping writing is as good the previous HBO/Playtone Mini series and that the CGI doesn't look terrible.

Yes, we just have to wait for Wade to finish our groups.

With my upham coming hopfully this week I had to bring all the figures out of the case to see how much space I needed for a wall shelf so I put them side by side and Man, they looked great together we got some cool displays coming hopfully this year!

Masters of the Air is the second thing I'm looking forward to the most this year besides the Ridley scott Napoleon movie, I'm hoping writing is as good the previous HBO/Playtone Mini series and that the CGI doesn't look terrible.

I too hope that the CGI isn't over the top like "Red Tails" was. Like "BoB" and "The Pacific", I want character driven stories and not necessarily the action driving the stories.

After many years, E Company has added a new member,
Other characters are also planned in the future.

The head carving of this official picture is a real shot of high-quality goods.
The main weapon is made of metal solid wood,
The material and shape of M43 uniforms have been comprehensively improved compared with the previous ones, which are easier to take care of.

The length of the submachine gun magazine package will be corrected before shipment,
Thank you for your attention!

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f5.jpg
f6.jpg
f7.jpg
f8.jpg
f9.jpg
f10.jpg
f11.jpg
f12.jpg
f13.jpg
f14.jpg
f15.jpg
f16.jpg
f17.jpg
f18.jpg
f19.jpg
f20.jpg
f21.jpg
f22.jpg

Facepoolfigure 1/6 movable doll - WWII U.S. Airborne Division - E Company Lieutenant
Product number: FP-012A (Winter version)
Accessories description:

Realistic head sculpt
Male Body + Hand X6 (COOMODEL BD001)
M1 paratrooper helmet (metal)
M43 paratrooper uniform full set
winter fur coat
Wool Glove Hands ( Soft Rubber )
scarf
winter headgear
Thomson submachine gun (metal solid wood)
30 rounds metal reloadable magazine x1 + 30 rounds plastic magazine x1 + 20 rounds plastic magazine x2
Thomson magazine bag (short)
M1911A1 pistol + leather holster ( leather )
pistol clip bag
U.S. military weight belt
GI cotton shirt
snow boots ( leather )
Airborne M6 leather scabbard + M1918 bayonet
M36 belt
M10 kettle + bag
101st Airborne Division Armband

Estimated shipment date in the first quarter of 2024
Deadline for booking is April 30 , 2023

Facepoolfigure 1/6 movable doll - WWII U.S. Airborne Division - E Company Lieutenant
Product number: FP-012B (paratrooper version)
Accessories description:

Realistic head sculpt
Male Body + Hand X6 (COOMODEL BD001)
M1 paratrooper helmet with mesh (metal)
M42 Modified Pocket Edition Paratrooper Uniform Full Set
M36 paratrooper backpack
airborne scarf
Thomson submachine gun (metal solid wood)
30 rounds metal reloadable magazine x1 + 30 rounds plastic magazine x1 + 20 rounds plastic magazine x2
Thomson magazine bag (short)
M1911A1 pistol + leather holster (leather)
pistol clip bag
U.S. military weight belt
GI cotton shirt
Paratrooper boots (leather)
Airborne M6 leather scabbard + M1918 bayonet
M36 belt
M10 kettle + bag
101st Airborne Division + National Flag Armband
Camouflage strips

Estimated shipment date in the first quarter of 2024
Deadline for booking is April 30 , 2023

They still used some of the old pictures showing the bad ammo pouches but updated it in the final pictures.

Both sets look decent overall but I'm leaning toward the Ardennes version, the greatcoat look is perfection.

That Normandy version prototype desperately needs futzing, figure looks really awkward and un-proportional.

Judging by the looks of things this could have been one figure set if not for a few parts.

I'm excited to finish the SPR line and start doing Band of Brothers but honestly, Facepool takes way too long to prototype things and actually put them up for pre-order I don't know consistent they will be + I skipped the FP winters being sure that DiD would make him because they have been 2.0ing all the old figures and Winters would be next in the 2.0s, hopefully, DiD does start with Winters.

They still used some of the old pictures showing the bad ammo pouches but updated it in the final pictures.

Both sets look decent overall but I'm leaning toward the Ardennes version, the greatcoat look is perfection.

The green M43 is also my preferred look.

That Normandy version prototype desperately needs futzing, figure looks really awkward and un-proportional.

The thought that came to mind when I first saw those photos was that he looked like a sack of potatoes. :lol

The material looks too thick as well.

I'm excited to finish the SPR line and start doing Band of Brothers but honestly, Facepool takes way too long to prototype things and actually put them up for pre-order I don't know consistent they will be + I skipped the FP winters being sure that DiD would make him because they have been 2.0ing all the old figures and Winters would be next in the 2.0s, hopefully, DiD does start with Winters.

Still waiting for them to show the completed Jojo Rabbit. He ought to be next.

I went for just the green M43. I don't remember seeing the airborne version of it before in 1/6. He'll be good company for Ujindou's Big Red One.
I just couldn't decide which one to get. As I mentioned earlier, I can always swap head sculpts to create a different character.

I'm confused, it looks like Kit is selling the two different versions but Giantoy is selling both versions in one? They're only offering one option to buy and it has the photos for both looks.

I'm confused, it looks like Kit is selling the two different versions but Giantoy is selling both versions in one? They're only offering one option to buy and it has the photos for both looks.

Giantoy is selling each version individually. You have to select version "A" or "B".

Giantoy is selling each version individually. You have to select version "A" or "B".
Ah, I see it now. Thank you.

So A is the Ardennes version and B is the Normany version...tough choice. I'll probably get the Normany version right now and mull the Ardennes one. I want to get one to match my Winters for sure.

Facepool are good sculpters, but they are really not great at painting. The worst part of the Winters figure was the paint on the sculpt. Someday when I'm not buying figures as much, I'll probably have these repainted.

Back