1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
006840bb4fc964b57b341e96b0bb6ad5.jpg

6cb28f3a2828089b7b291659a1b49e5c.jpg

WOW!!!! nice.... any chance you would sell a finished piece?
This one is for my collection, it's still wip. Probably I could cast it in 3 different pieces throne/canopy/base but honestly, I have no idea how to do it. Let's wait how will look when finished.

I slightly changed the canopy from the original project.

2d9f3de7ee6a26acf7268fad36e2e4b7.jpg

Not yet smooth surface as I would (keep working)

Here what I changed from the original plan

This weekend I'll start working at the seat

throne wip2.jpg

This is looking really good. It might be the photo but I think the slope angle of the arms is off. Shouldn't the angles be 90°. Yours seem skewed. More diamond shape rather than square? Still, once finished and all painted up, I doubt anyone will notice/complain.

This is looking really good. It might be the photo but I think the slope angle of the arms is off. Shouldn't the angles be 90°. Yours seem skewed. More diamond shape rather than square? Still, once finished and all painted up, I doubt anyone will notice/complain.

Damn, I never noticed but you right, absolutely. Well, this is the plan I got from the thread, too late for change it :D

throne wip3.jpg

I spent too much time playing videogames :impatient:, this is the raw base and the canopy. I'll add leds during the weekend.

IMG_20170301_222121.jpg

Back