1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will-do, I have the throne on deck.. right now I'm working on a 1:6th new series dalek.. throne will probably be after that.

Way back I offered throne templates. If anyone is interested PM me with a return email and I will send you a kit (in PDF format). This kit includes instructions. Please note that it is a basic kit, meaning I recommend test fitting with cardboard or Bristol board, before you start cutting in plastic. Also note that this chair will be considerably smaller than the SS Throne.

Happy building!

Last edited:
Fia2k9's drawings are impressive, close to perfect I would say. I did a test fitting with thin paper and (a lot of) tape but it was apparent that the pieces will fit very well. I widened it a little bit when I did the test, I will check and see if I want it like that or go back to the originals.

throne.jpg

I will print the drawings on the cover plastic on a styrene sheet since I have access to a flatbed printer at work. Should make it real easy to get a perfect fit. If only we had a flatbed cutter as well. :pray:

Drawing.jpg

We'll see how it goes. The plan is having the Moisture Vaporator and throne done before the summer is over.

Last edited:
I still have my unfinished version on the back burner , (unfinished due to my "loss of mojo" , rather than any problem with the plans/build) and can confirm the quality of the plans produced by Fia2k9 . Highly recommended and I hope to get back to mine soon .

Does anyone have the pdf and instructions ??
I'd like to try make one...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Does anyone have the pdf and instructions ??
I'd like to try make one...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
I can send you pdf

Started this evening, I'll try with cardboard and then add putty and several layers of paint... should work 😂

1c7288d831c9f50fc5c3ee587c232593.jpg

ee1acf35bd623d6f24815e52d40a0383.jpg

42402bea7ed2c795acd7be9a9cb61e92.jpg

7888058701475dbaaef487044781c8ef.jpg

Back