1/6 : ELEVEN x KAI Studio - Miyamoto Musashi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None sadly. Last I heard they were working to finish them. The body had been changed to accommodate the new arms accessories pack. After that nothing I'm hoping it starts to ship once everything goes back to normal.

Finally there's an update, seems like we will be seeing a release soon.

「 Coming soon!! 」
大貨預告。產品實拍

Eleven x Kai Studio 宮本武藏

Photo by: Jungle Chen

@el1ev1en @jungle0806

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

I missed the boat on preorder and expressed as much in the Facebook post, they replied they’ll ask about a second run at orders so fingers crossed!

I completely forgot about this preorder, now I hope it gets released this year [emoji29]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Definitley excited to get this in hand. A very must since last year and I'll finally be able to have him in hand.

do you mean get the hands in hand, or the figure?
Lol I mean the figure. I'm excited so I wasn't specific. But I guess I'm also waiting on the hands cause I bought the delxue accessories pack also so I'll have two version of musashi. Lol

I guess this will be out next month? I'm really In need of a Samurai/Ronin in my collection.

Only interested in trying to find a current preorder someone might not want. It took this long and the first run still hasn't shipped.
Yeah I get it. Only I doubt anyone would want to give up this figure but you never know. I've seen him on ebay but he's around $250-300 so I guess that's an alternative.

Really? I doubt it.
Saw a post from Kai on those updated photos reply to a comment on when it will come out he said it would be 4-5 weeks from then. The comment was posted on early mid last month so it should be sometime this month. Now one can only hope

Saw a post from Kai on those updated photos reply to a comment on when it will come out he said it would be 4-5 weeks from then. The comment was posted on early mid last month so it should be sometime this month. Now one can only hope
Hope so

I was thinking giving up on this one but now I need a samurai in my collection

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back