1/6 Echo Base Power Droid (Eg4 Gonk)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job! Seriously thinking about taking a shot at a Gonk... how would you rate this projects difficulty level?

Awesome job! Seriously thinking about taking a shot at a Gonk... how would you rate this projects difficulty level?
I guess it depends on if you know how to use hobby tools like a hobby knife and dremel. I thought it was easy so I will give it a 4 out of 10. The cuts are straight and if you use ABS and Styene it's really easy to weld the parts together with Plastruct Bondene (plastic solvent cement) and if you mess up you can fill gaps with shavings and sand it all down. Its a great droid to start with. MP me for more tips.

I guess it depends on if you know how to use hobby tools like a hobby knife and dremel. I thought it was easy so I will give it a 4 out of 10. The cuts are straight and if you use ABS and Styene it's really easy to weld the parts together with Plastruct Bondene (plastic solvent cement) and if you mess up you can fill gaps with shavings and sand it all down. Its a great droid to start with. MP me for more tips.

Hey thanks again, my Gonk is all done and he turned out great! Building it was fun but painting him up was the really cool part. For some reason I can't post my own thread about it here, and none of the Mods have responded to my PMs.

I did create a thread with lots of pics over at Rebelscum

IMAG2127.jpg

IMAG2124.jpg

IMAG2125.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thanks again, my Gonk is all done and he turned out great! Building it was fun but painting him up was the really cool part. For some reason I can't post my own thread about it here, and none of the Mods have responded to my PMs.

I did create a thread with lots of pics over at Rebelscum forum.rebelscum.com/t1087230/

Back