1/6 DID Napoleon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
405524687_366427349239699_2151588233318922422_n.jpg

Awesome! Looks like they're doing his Italian campaign uniform; Hope it's not a Joaquin Phoenix head sculpt, if it is it's going to ruin this figure for me. The movie was awful even by Ridley Scotts standards.

Just noticed they put "Action Figures Coming in 2024" Does that mean they will do a 2.0 of his later period Emperor uniform? or are they actually reviving the Napoleonic Line and giving me my French Cuirassier?

Maybe they will do this like the Patton release and put him out with a Joaquin sculpt and then do an add-on set with a real Napoleon portrait.

Last edited:
Prefer a historical sculpt myself - one of each even better! Sold the last DID Napoleon figure (battle vers.) off 4mths ago as had to raise funds for other releases. Will take a look at this when more infor comes out. Its a miss if its Phoenix only - the films terrible and a complete hash of history.....

I agree that is must be an historical likeness rather than the actor. No offence to Mr Phoenix, but I don't want his visage glaring at me......
I haven't seen the film, but from what I've been hearing I'm disappointed but not surprised. I know Ganz's Napoleon is dated but it's an amazing film.

Back