Action Figure 1/6 Custom Zombie Figure(for lovers of blood and guts)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yosune, i don't know if you're aware of how freakin' awesome you are.

That's actually the best Freddie and Tarman I've seen so far! Great job!!!
cf9e23e4-8ea5-11e0-b9d0-00262d09affa_detail.jpg

are you gonna tackle pinhead himself?:monkey3
It is impossible for me. :)

Yosune, i don't know if you're aware of how freakin' awesome you are.
I'm a mere zombie lover. :wink1:

The pose and look on the face of that school girl looking zombie is freaking amazing. I also love the barber...hack saw to the head...fantastic!!

The pose and look on the face of that school girl looking zombie is freaking amazing. I also love the barber...hack saw to the head...fantastic!!
A little old Japanese style school girl zombie!

WOW. These are awesome. You are one sick puppy.
:)

Where did you get that syringe?
SS THE DEAD

This one reminds me of Flower of Flesh and Blood for some reason.

Actually Flower of Flesh and Blood could be great source material for you.
I hardly saw because Guinea Pig series is considerably an underground also in Japan.
A domestic version was judged harmful and blotted out socially.

Well, painting the face white...
work is started...
d55b8c88-8ef8-11e0-abf0-00262d09affa_original.jpg

I hardly saw because Guinea Pig series is considerably an underground also in Japan.
A domestic version was judged harmful and blotted out socially.

I see.

https://www.youtube.com/results?safe_search=on&search_query=Guinea+Pig+II+-+Flower+Of+Flesh+And+Blood+&aq=f

The link is a list of YouTube videos. The entire film can be watching in 3 parts under the titles:

Guinea Pig II - Flower Of Flesh And Blood Part 1/3

Guinea Pig II - Flower Of Flesh And Blood Part 2/3

Guinea Pig II - Flower Of Flesh And Blood Part 3/3

I have not embedded these, as they are not for the faint of heart, and you have to be pretty committed to gore effects to appreciate it. Don't click on the link if that doesn't apply to you.

Well, painting the face white...
work is started...

Wow! That looks just like the bed in Flower of Flesh and Blood! But she was tied with red rope rather than hand-cuffs.

Last edited:
Wow! That looks just like the bed in Flower of Flesh and Blood! But she was tied with red rope rather than hand-cuffs.
When watching YouTube I noticed that.
It is an exaggeration of 1/6.

f1507754-8f4e-11e0-984b-00262d09affa_original.jpg

There is a red inner dress too.
c2064de2-8f4f-11e0-a9c3-00262d09affa_original.jpg

The preparation began to become complete...

i'm getting a Julia vibe on this one(hellraiser 2, bloody mattress)hehe

WOW. These are awesome. You are one sick puppy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3kDcrLKSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3kDcrLKSk[/ame]

Odd One you're not alone...
:lecture

When watching YouTube I noticed that.
It is an exaggeration of 1/6.

f1507754-8f4e-11e0-984b-00262d09affa_original.jpg

There is a red inner dress too.
c2064de2-8f4f-11e0-a9c3-00262d09affa_original.jpg

The preparation began to become complete...

Awesome.

Did you just happen to be working on this already when I mentioned it, or did you start working on it because I mentioned it?

Oh, come on NAM. Don't start that.

If he had just started working on it recently, and I just happened to mention the film now for the first time in this thread, that's a pretty cool synchronicity.

Oh, come on NAM. Don't start that.

If he had just started working on it recently, and I just happened to mention the film now for the first time in this thread, that's a pretty cool synchronicity.

:lol I just thought that was a silly post to make (taking small credit again for someone elses stuff). Given his great customs from other films, Hellraiser was bound to make an appearance anyway. Did you miss his Cenobite pages ago? I also remember seeing a cool Julia as well as the one that looks like it was inspired by the "Jesus wept" scene in the beginning of the thread (edit: post #6 :wink1:).

Last edited:
:lol I just thought that was a silly post to make (taking small credit again for someone elses stuff). Given his great customs from other films, Hellraiser was bound to make an appearance anyway. Did you miss his Cenobite pages ago? I also remember seeing a cool Julia as well as the one that looks like it was inspired by the "Jesus wept" scene in the beginning of the thread (edit: post #6 :wink1:).

I'm confused. :confused: I wasn't talking about his Hellraiser custom.

I agree that Hellraiser seems to be an inspiration for many of the OP's customs. In fact my favorite of his has a pretty strong Hellraiser feel. It's one of the deleted 'fetus' pieces that can now only be seen in yosune1st's Social Group.

When I said: "Did you just happen to be working on this already when I mentioned it, or did you start working on it because I mentioned it?" I was referring to the bloody bed with the chains (which he modified to be a red rope). Nothing to do with Hellraiser. It's from Flower of Flesh and Blood. He even has the shoulder separating hammer and chisel. :rock

Back