1/6 Custom SWAT Figure (Sideshow + Hot Toys + Ebay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSheep

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new here. I just registered because I want to show you my collection.
I start with my 1/6 SWAT figure. It's made with parts of figures that I already had and other ones bought on Ebay.

1/6 Snake Eyes Head + Neck (Sideshow)
1/6 GI Joe Body (Sideshow)
1/6 GI Joe Boots (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Gloved Hands (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Rifle (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Rifle Ammo inside Left Leg Pouch (Sideshow)
1/6 Black Longsleeve Shirt (Ebay)
1/6 Black Neck Cover (Ebay)
1/6 Extra Belt with Pouch (Ebay)
1/6 Grenades and Scissors (Ebay)
1/6 Jim Gordon Pants + Belt (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Police Shirt (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Vest (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Walkie (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Right Leg Pistol (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Left Leg Pouch (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Helmet (Hot Toys)

What do you think? I used Gi Joe body because it is looks bigger and stronger than Jim Gordon Hot Toys body. I have to say that I love it, but maybe you can give me some cool ideas or opinions.
Thank you!

f615bfcaf1abfe0ca5a45fc29084a5bbo.jpg

34ullCd.jpg

TOO0RMW.jpg

h3GSChn.jpg

nC6h1L0.jpg

Very nice! I think Gordon is more of a tactical guy in a SWAT team, therefor his gear is rather light. Maybe you would like to try putting on a tactical vest on your figure as it could add that certain something to the look :)

Very nice! I think Gordon is more of a tactical guy in a SWAT team, therefor his gear is rather light. Maybe you would like to try putting on a tactical vest on your figure as it could add that certain something to the look :)

Yeah! I thought about adding a Swat Ram and put it on the back. I love this kind of figures with lot of gear. I also added some stuff to my 1/6 sideshow beachhead and my other figures

Those are some really cool and natural poses there. Seems almost life like in some shots, especially those with effects. Really cool stuff

Two pics of my Black Dragon Ninja with the exclusive head. I am looking for some accesories for it, just like i did with my SWAT. Any idea?

A5jhZgs.jpg

pVztKhl.jpg

A little custom I did on my Sweeney Figure. I bought a new leather belt, wider than original, so i left the original belt as a Barber tool belt, and the new one as a belt.
Maybe it sounds idiot :p, what do you think? I like how it looks :p
I4PLokb.jpg

Here is a picture of my new custom project:

1/6 Patrick Bateman (American Psycho). I am looking for a tie, gloved hands, a knife, an axe and a briefcase.

More pictures soon.
RgKQONE.jpg

Back