1/6 Custom Sith Speeder With Working LEDs 4 Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
On ebay at:https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230318722093

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm making 2 more, if this goes well I'll ship those out of the U.S. next time.

Last edited:
Pretty awesome, but I'll be very surprised if it sells for that asking price. Very surprised.

I'd personally add more pics to the listing... use the suerpsize galler option and show that badboy off. Especially include the before and after, that way even the non-savvy buyer will know what they're getting.

This piece is really well done and I think with better pics you'll get the price it deserves... btw, all apologies to those bidding on it if this cause the price to increase :monkey3

Thanks Galactiboy for the advice, I'll post more pics when I get home. I think the price is very reasonable considering the amount of work and the LEDs. I myself haven’t seen anyone else do a customized sith speeder of this caliber. Maybe I should offer a coupon for a free back rub from Progmatinee, that along is worth $150.00

NO KNOCK ON YOUR ITEM INTENDED! :) As I said in my post, I think its awesome. I just mean it honestly. Based off the history of seeing custom vehicles and other similar stuff sell, it doesn't get the respect it deserves compared to say, custom head repaints.

People are willing to shell out $35-$50 for a tiny head repaints all the time, but for some reason no one buys vehicles.

I hope it does sell for that much though because it will be encouraging if I ever want to sell some of my stuff.

I think Prog is right. Its absolutely fabulous but the typical SW fans says "(Drool) I would pay ANYTHING to have that!!(drool)"
Then it arrives:
"WHAT?! I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD BE SO MUCH! I WON'T PAY IT!!"

Back