1/6 custom pilots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some more work on my A-Wing pilot today. Still pretty rough, but coming along nicely.

a4.JPG

a3.JPG

Great figures! Always loved the mixed look of rebel pilots you see in ROTJ and your doing a great job at them all. Always really liked the "face shield" looking helmet best, is that the B Wing pilot?

FYI in case they can help, I noticed my local Wal-Mart in the after holiday clear outs has the evolution sets of rebel pilots for 13 bucks. Might want to check your local store and see if they do, mine has them with the Star Wars figures still and not in a special spot. With a single figure now costing 8, its a pretty good deal for three figures and good reference material.

Thanks BHD2. You are right about those pilot sets, they are good references.

The face shield is actually a Y-Wing pilot I believe, I could be wrong.

I haent had a chance to work on these guys much this week, sometimes "real life" gets in the way. I am hoping to make some progress this week.

Here are some shots of my repainted Luke Skywalker. I need to do some more mods on his flight suite, but you get the idea.

lukex1.JPG

lukex2.JPG

lukex3.JPG

I am creeping closer to having that "group shot" of Red Squadron.:D

BTW, my camera really does suck!

Thanks to Mark, I was able to finish off Red Squadron today. Thanks for the Tomy Biggs helmet mate, it really adds to the figure!! Biggs' astromech droid also makes an appearance.

Red Sqauadron standing by!!!

red5.JPG

red2.JPG

red3.JPG

red4.JPG

Now, what next? Porkins??? Gold Squad??:D

Chuffin magic mate! and I must thank Crimsonbob who sent me a load of parts and bits to replace the bits I gave to chris as the first parcel that I sent got lost in the post... GUTTED,

so somewhere in the world is a small box with a couple of sad little droids in with no home:(

Painted the main part of the helmet today on my B-Wing pilot. I also went ahead and added the headset part. I need to let it cure overnight and then I am going to tidy it up.

b10.JPG

I also repainted my A-Wing pilot's face. He had a lot of clay and debris on his face from doing the helmet.

a10.JPG

Sorry for the blurry A-Wing pilot picture.

Chris

Looking really good Chris!
Makes me wish I took this same approach for my pilot.
They all look really great! Can't wait for that group shot!

Chuffin magic mate! and I must thank Crimsonbob who sent me a load of parts and bits to replace the bits I gave to chris as the first parcel that I sent got lost in the post... GUTTED,

so somewhere in the world is a small box with a couple of sad little droids in with no home:(

Nps m8 :peace

Love your Squadron Chaka very cool :D

Back