1/6 Custom Michael Jackson History/Invincible Era by Kumik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks...just picked it up...:)

Ditto! :rock!

Thanks for deleting an actual honest assessment. This thing looks awful from the head sculpt, the awful hat and the cloths looks like something from a Mattel $10 Ken doll.

You have to be desperate to buy this.

mbl2H.gif

This looks good.

Kuzeh, I wanted to pick one of these up but i am going to pass things are kind of bad for us right now and i am trying not to spend any extra money if i do not have to.

But thanks for thinking of me when it comes to MJ. :D you still doing that Thriller Werecat?

Nick

Hey my friend... sorry to hear about your troubles... :(
I hope things get better for you dude...

Yes, I'm still working on the Werecat, it will be a few more months though... I'll keep you posted

Yeah and it's not being sold at Hot Toys prices either. I think it's acceptable.

Those who hate should simply just keep walking. If you got ***** in your pants and have a big stink to aire then just go home.

The chin is a little soft. The cleft could be a little bit more defined, but this figure does indeed (to me at least) look pretty good.

I think it's a great piece to pick up for a kit bash. There's so many different looks you could create from it.

I'm planning on picking it up here shortly but I'd like to see what Kuzeh does with it first as well.

Finally got mine!
Wow... what can I say, the usual... pics don't do it justice...
I'll be posting some pics over the weekend, but let me tell you, the headsculpt, hair and arm braces are amazing!
Everything else is quite crappy though... :lol

Full review soon!

:rock!

Back