1/6 Custom Marvel & DC Head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello My Fellow Freaks,
a little about me: Long time lurker, Random poster,Long time toy customiser on and off, Artist and part time Ninja :lol

After much thought ive decided to try my hand at head sculpting, all sculpts done in monster clay ,
Still a newbie to this but any crits would only help me improve so please do.

Enjoy...

roll call !!!: 2 in the back Apocolypse/cyborg (still havnt decided yet..leaning more to the first mutant ever!!!), reverse Flash Eobod Thawn

Front line : The Flash,Batman and a screaming blackbolt...all still VERY rough,lol,

P.s. Please excuse the humoungus size of the picture, havnt posted a pic in ages and am still baffled,:slap, shall have it figured out on next update.

Attachments

• B&W .jpg
    B&W .jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 258
Lakhota: Cheers for the reply , i still have a long long way too go but thought id post up my progress shots., lol. i'm thinking of casting a head and painting it for my figure but want to finish the team sculpts first.

More updates on the way.

Hey guys !! Sorry for the lack of update , the 9-5 got in the way, but will have sum new pics up in next few days.
Thanks for the awesome comments guys, like I said I'm still a newbie at sculpting so learning as I go, :lecture
Annihilate22: yup hawk man is definitely in the works! I wanna make my super teams , JL, xmen, inhumans, xforce ,GL core,etc etc lol it's still a lonnngggggg way way but it's a worthy goal! Lol

Hey guys !! Sorry for the lack of update , the 9-5 got in the way, but will have sum new pics up in next few days.
Thanks for the awesome comments guys, like I said I'm still a newbie at sculpting so learning as I go, :lecture
Annihilate22: yup hawk man is definitely in the works! I wanna make my super teams , JL, xmen, inhumans, xforce ,GL core,etc etc lol it's still a lonnngggggg way way but it's a worthy goal! Lol

I would love to see some WIPs of Hawkman. :wave

Back