1/6 custom kate kane Batwoman finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks I originally started her on a comission but they backed out after the jumpsuit was made claiming that cant afford her right now so she is going on ebay

Looks fantastic! I wouldn't paint the eyes white. Maybe you can find some thin, white membrane to cut to shape and fit over just the eyes of the mask? I think it would make her more appealing to a buyer, that way she could be posed holding her mask and still look normal, yet also have the cool white comic-eyes.

I made Batwoman's bask the wrap around kind like she has currently, I sculpted mask to the head painted the eyes white. She sold right away

the customer said "she f-ing rocks" and thanks for posting it up to buy

I've had no end of trouble trying to find a good suit like this one. Most that I've tried prevent almost all leg movements. Did you make this one from scratch?

Yes I did

I used a 4 way stretch vinyl, it's thin and lightweight and fully flexible to not restrict movement. 2 way tends to be thicker with a give stretch and has a tendency to deteriorate over time unlike 4 way that seems to have no problems as far as I have experienced. I refuse to use 2 way vinyl and pleather any more.

Last edited:
Back