1:6 Custom Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (New Pics Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1:6 Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones portrait

Good job!!! Looks amazing. :D

Indiana Jones w/no hat hair. Designed to be displayed w/out the hat.

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_01.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_02.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_03.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_04.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_05.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_06.jpg

Last edited:

god I wish the hat went on that head!

Here is a picture of our head next to a repainted Sideshow portrait from the original figure:
Indiana_Repaints_01.jpg

That face is amazing! You captured it perfectly. The only thing that feels a bit off to me is the back of the head. IMO the hair is too far down the back of the neck and the back of the head is a little too flat. Same with the Deckard sculpt. Face is amazing but the shape of the back/top of the head looks off.

Amazing job overall though!

Example
picture.php

That face is amazing! You captured it perfectly. The only thing that feels a bit off to me is the back of the head. IMO the hair is too far down the back of the neck and the back of the head is a little too flat. Same with the Deckard sculpt. Face is amazing but the shape of the back/top of the head looks off.

Amazing job overall though!

Example
picture.php

Check out this reference of Deckard. Ford's head is pretty flat in the back and the hair looks to be the right length.

ford_and_young.jpg

Yeah it does have a kind of flatness to it. But see how his head in general is more round and less oval? That's what I am getting at.

BladeRunner-001.jpg

Really? we are complaining about the back of his head now?

What has happened to the world.

M.

It wasn't a complaint. It was a bit of constructive feedback that was my opinion and I am entitled to that. I feel that the whole head sculpt is important, not just the face. I did also say that the sculpt is amazing overall.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I'm very picky about sculpts being accurate, including things like shape and size of the head, ears ect. I like this Deckard and Indy better than any I have seen so far. I'm starting to save up so I can get an Android Hunter figure to put that Deckard sculpt on.

Here is a picture of our head next to a repainted Sideshow portrait from the original figure:
Indiana_Repaints_01.jpg

Dang!!! That's incredible. Looks much better than the ss sculpt. The eyes look much better as does the nose, the cheeks, the lips.... Wow. I wish you could get that ht skin texture and you will have the best Indy head yet. Congrats

Someone requested better pics of this head. What follows is my best attempt at that... :)
Indiana_Jones_Hatless_01.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_02.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_03.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_04.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_05.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Hatless_06.jpg

Re: FOR SALE 1/6 Custom Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (New Pics Added 9/9/2014)

Just took some better pictures of this guy from a recent order:
Picture022-1.jpg

Picture013-4.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Back