1/6 Custom Gregory House M.D.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I've got my custom House finished :D

Here's a few photos of our favourite vicodin addict with details underneath; Let me know what you think =]

1001576.jpg

1001577m.jpg

1001578tow.jpg

1001580c.jpg

1001582e.jpg

1001583t.jpg

1001584.jpg

1001585w.jpg

Head & Cane: Chris Howes
Shirt: ACI Men's Shirt
Blazer: Hot Toys Two Face
T-Shirt: Hot Toys James Dean
Jeans: Set off of eBay
Shoes: Set off of eBay
Body: Hot Toys Truetype

Last edited:
I think you did a great job, but that Howes headsculpt just isn't very good imo. The hair especially looks terrible.

Thanks guys =]

I'm aware the head isn't the best, but I have to say, I find Chris' and Serang's heads not perfect in their own rights, so I decided to go fro Chris' one.

I'll probably end up with a new house when Triad get round to releasing their house too though :lol

Thanks guys =]

I'm aware the head isn't the best, but I have to say, I find Chris' and Serang's heads not perfect in their own rights, so I decided to go fro Chris' one.

I'll probably end up with a new house when Triad get round to releasing their house too though :lol

Glad to see I am not alone ! LOL.

That looks fanatastic! Nice Work! :D

The outfit looks great, especially the shoes and cane, where did you get those?

Love the choice of clothes that you assembled...I am VERY surprised at how underwhelming that head sculpt turned out.

No offense to you but Im glad I didn't place an order for any of CH's offerings if this is what you get after such a long wait.:huh

Love the choice of clothes that you assembled...I am VERY surprised at how underwhelming that head sculpt turned out.

No offense to you but Im glad I didn't place an order for any of CH's offerings if this is what you get after such a long wait.:huh

Thanks, yeah as I said before, the sculpt's not exact, but It'll do for now, I may pick up serangs or more likely, I'll wait for Triad to release their liscenced figure :D

Does anyone know when the Triad Toys House MD series is gonna come out? I've checked on their site and there doesn't seem to be much news about it.

Does anyone know when the Triad Toys House MD series is gonna come out? I've checked on their site and there doesn't seem to be much news about it.

I've been hoping that Triad will have something to share during/after the upcoming Comicon in San Diego. When I went to San Jose for the Supercon he (Louie) shared that the sculpt was with the man himself for critique/approval. There was also Louie's comment that a few licenses were going to be formally announced during the comicon for those attending and after his return, that or in the newsletter coming out soon.

Back