1/6 Custom Grail Diary with inserts and Pages

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am so glad Sideshow nailed Henry Jones. I have already upgraded my original Grail Diarys and made a new one. It is real leather with differet pages from the movie and removable inserts as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

indygd.jpg

indygd1.jpg

indygd2.jpg

Re: 1/6 Custom Grail Dairy with inserts and Pages

No doubt. You might wanna change the spelling in your thread title to diary though. :)

Mmmmm... grail dairy.

I'm gonna have to take some lactaid first.

Oops.. well... err I meant do do that....:rolleyes:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I am so glad Sideshow nailed Henry Jones. I have already upgraded my original Grail Diarys and made a new one. It is real leather with differet pages from the movie and removable inserts as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

Amazing detail on that little diary. It's the grail diary you can see the cup.

Well, I WAS happy with the SS diary until I saw this....

I am so glad Sideshow nailed Henry Jones. I have already upgraded my original Grail Diarys and made a new one. It is real leather with differet pages from the movie and removable inserts as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

indygd.jpg

indygd1.jpg

indygd2.jpg

I have something similar. Don't think its leather like yours but has some nice detail in the pages.

Looks good to me. How many pages did you put in yours?

How much is this thing gonna cost? I mean if its available?

GEEZ! That is real nice. I have a full size replica, but that is perfect for 1:6

Back