1/6 Custom Eyeglasses (metal frame;plastic lens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Custom Eyeglasses (metal frame;plastic lens)

2jal.jpg

vbih.jpg

w0ly.jpg

ahgi.jpg

kfti.jpg

hbqi.jpg

u2o0.jpg

evsy.jpg

g6t9.jpg

Thanks for looking SSF! :clap

Last edited:
The top left are Clark Kent's or Superman. The bottom right are Oliver People's 523 or Tyler Durden’s. The top left are Walter White's from Breaking Bad. The bottom left are Aviator or Pilot glasses from Mad Men, Taxi Driver, etc...

Yes he is selling these. You can contact me, but they are very expensive as they are made by hand. $90 a pop shipped.

I really love the Tyler durden ones I bought off you and highly recommend these to all members here, but they don't fit the rainman head as well as some of the other guys who put their pairs on their rainman heads the arms don't go behind the ears they go over top of them.

I want to bend the arms but if I do will it break? I'd love to know i don't want to risk breaking these.

Hopefully they will fit better on the new iminime head.

Last edited:
I really love the Tyler durden ones I bought off you and highly recommend these to all members here, but they don't fit the rainman head as well as some of the other guys who put their pairs on their rainman heads the arms don't go behind the ears they go over top of them.

I want to bend the arms but if I do will it break? I'd love to know indonneant to risk breaking these.

Yeah...I would not mess with the arms, because they will break. Could you please give me the dimension of the head? The width from ear to ear.

I want to bend the arms but if I do will it break? I'd love to know i don't want to risk breaking these.
Okay. Here is what Jon told me.
"I've seen the comment on SSF re OP glasses problem. Actually, the frame can be bent, but you need 2 long nose pliers to do it. You need to hold 1 long nose pliers to the area of the frame you need to bend, then use the other one to bend it. The chrome plating will snap, but don't worry, underneath it is copper wire so it is bendable. The chrome plating will just have a cut on it.. The chrome plating is really brittle and tough, but do not bend any part of the glasses frame on any of the solder joints. If this is done, for sure it will break..."

I agree with Ray, I originally got these for my rainman Tyler, but it didn't fit the ears well.

But on the other hand, it fit tony stark perfectly.
And since I've seen Robert Downey wear similar glasses with red lenses, I decided to just use it on my tony stark.
I agree though, the glasses are magnificent!

Last edited:

I have the same issue with mine. I've bent them a little, but I got to nervous about breaking them so I'm holding out hoping they'll fit on Iminime's Durden. They fit good on my Sunohc sculpt though.

I'm thinking of buying another pair would it be possible to make the lenses bigger to the face here's mine
evuhaqe8.jpg

And here's Pitts in the film there a bit bigger

2udagymu.jpg

I know there's not much in it but I guess I'd like a set that's bigger .....

By the way that email you sent me on Johnny is fantastic what a talent .

Am just at work at the moment but when I get home I will take some pics side profiles and also take some measurement of what they should be stay tuned:wink1:

I'm thinking of buying another pair would it be possible to make the lenses bigger to the face here's mine
evuhaqe8.jpg

2udagymu.jpg

That's a great idea Jon they could actually do with being a bit bigger!

Thanks Jon and Davinator65, I'll wait and see how these fit on the new iminime head and then if not, I might reach out to see if it can be fixed with the dimensions. I really appreciate you guys offering. I'd rather that then crack the chrome and risk breaking it!.

evuhaqe8.jpg

2udagymu.jpg

I dont think the glasses needs to be bigger.
The reason The glasses looks smaller on the picture with Rainman's Tyler cause its resting pretty high on the face, you can see how its way past the eyebrows, and as you can see, the arms are not resting on the ears.
When you try to make it go lower, it doesnt look natural.
But since it fits Stark head perfectly where the arms rest on the ears, the size looks similar to the screen grabbed image of Pitt.
Davinator just needs to adjust it so it fits Rainman's Tyler better.

I disagree there ....the lenses on the glasses need to be bigger to match the op's worn in the film as on my tyler they are just to small .

I've bit the bullit and bent them into shape but the lenses still need to be bigger but I do agree on ur stark they fit great .

I think the problem is rm Tyler's head is bigger that ur Starks as rm has been know to make hs bigger .

I will take some more pics when I get home as promised :)

Back