1/6 COMMANDO/REDHEAT/DIEHARD/BEYONDTHELAW/FIGHTCLUB ~ elämän merimies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 COMMANDO John Matrix ~ elämän merimies WIP Custom kitbash

Update in the first post!

this thread has inspired me to start my own commando fig!

Can anyone recommend well fitting pants to use on the t-800 or chris redfield body?
There's a 'part list' in the first post?

Looks awesome!

More pics please :D
I already have Matrix on display, just the way I want it, so I wont be doing any action posing anymore.
With this body and the bulky vest they looked awkward as I tried a few of them before. But if you have anything particular in mind, of which you want pics, please do share and I will try to take a few.

Anyways I think I'll leave the action posing to Platty ;D
if he wants to do it. He has the better articulated T2 body on his upcoming Commando WIP custom.

But I do have one more picture to share.
Update in the first post.

Yeah that was one of the reasons I went with the T-800 body. Well, I say that but I was always using the body because it is spare so it needed putting to good use, the articulation is just an added bonus.

I dunno about anyone else but i'd just like photos of the figure! They don't really have to be in action poses bud!

Yeah that was one of the reasons I went with the T-800 body. Well, I say that but I was always using the body because it is spare so it needed putting to good use, the articulation is just an added bonus.

I dunno about anyone else but i'd just like photos of the figure! They don't really have to be in action poses bud!
Ok, but aren't pics of a figure just standing there, kinda dull?
Everything essential is already seen in the first post?

I suppose so but, the more the merrier, and all that!

Brilliant job. Seen this film so many times. Great to see John Matrix back again.

Dude, that rocks. Awesome. Now you need a Bill Duke to go with him: "Aw you f*ed with a green beret now motherf*er."

One of the greatest customs ever!!

Total Agree :clap
Wow Wow and WaW
statler_waldorf.jpg

this is awesome! i want one! lol

Did a little tweaking today. Raised the question, will this thing ever be finished? Will I ever be pleased with it?
+ it made me wonder if I forgot something? Somehow I always thought he had more weapons in the film? Maybe it's just the (still) missing claymores... dunno?

I think you've got it spot on. The only things I can think of from the gear up scene that you are missing are the claymores in their carriers and the binoculars.

I agree with Platty, you've pretty much got him covered,

Now then........PLEASE POST MORE PICS :pray::pray::pray:

You're killing us ! with just two excellent pics on page one:rotfl

I for one would love to see more detail shots of his gear and also the figure from different angles etc,This is an awesome custom and he deserves a gallery..................

"Come on Bennett throw away that chickensheet gun.......post a geleree..........let's pardee"
Matrix.jpg

Kindest regards
Tys

Last edited:

Haven't been home that much lately, but I'll post NEW pics once I have the time to take them.
I'LL BE BACK...

Thank you! I will be using your "recipe" for John Matrix to make my own custom Commando figure from a T-800 figure someday soon! :wave So seeing more new pictures will be a GREAT reference for me! Thanks again!

awesome keep coming back!

Awesome, did you dye the vest? Is it not green originally? Thanks

Back