1/6 COMMANDO/REDHEAT/DIEHARD/BEYONDTHELAW/FIGHTCLUB ~ elämän merimies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 COMMANDO/RED HEAT/DIE HARD2 ~ elämän merimies WIP Custom kitbash

Cool DH2 bash! I only liked the first two movies.

Cool DH2 bash!
thanx.

I only liked the first two movies.
same here, but the third installment has grown on me over the years. initially I just felt that the ending was weak and ruined the movie...
I think the 15 year old me in 1995, didn't quite get everything that was going on in the movie. it has however proven to be much better on later viewings.

number four on the other hand :monkey4
didn't quite feel like Die Hard anymore...

Awesome work on the DH2 bash! The 2nd film used to be my least favorite, but it has definitely grown on me over time :exactly:

Great Die Hard bash!

^ thanks guys. maybe I should add blood to the shirt and head to make it screen accurate... but I'm kinda on the fence here.
what kinda paint do you guys use for blood?

Art Ridzik: Captain Danko, congratulations. You are now the proud owner of the most powerful handgun in the world.
Ivan Danko: Soviet Patparine, nine-point-two milimeter, is world's most powerful handgun.
Art Ridzik: Oh, come on, everybody knows the .44 Magnum is the big boy on the block. Why do you think Dirty Harry uses it?
Ivan Danko: Who is Dirty Harry?

RedHeat_outside_shoot_01.jpg

wow looks awesome. Nice work!

Art Ridzik: Captain Danko, congratulations. You are now the proud owner of the most powerful handgun in the world.
Ivan Danko: Soviet Patparine, nine-point-two milimeter, is world's most powerful handgun.
Art Ridzik: Oh, come on, everybody knows the .44 Magnum is the big boy on the block. Why do you think Dirty Harry uses it?
Ivan Danko: Who is Dirty Harry?

RedHeat_outside_shoot_01.jpg

Looks great! :exactly:

Fantastic stuff & pics Kari!
Keep posting outdoor shots of Ivan! I'm sure you took more than one ;)

wow! being sick ain't fun. been this way for a while now... :monkey4 < that's me gagging up some pieces of my lung here. not so fun, indeed. I'll post some more pics once I get better.

was looking for some parts and stumpled on this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Comman...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2ebadc1977
if someone's looking to add commando to their collection... well, here's your chance! ;) this actually looks better than mine.

^^^^ oh, and thanx for the good feedback, guys. appreciated.

guys? where's the WTB section? cant see it anymore? have the rules of posting there changed? is my feedback too small something?

John McClane looks fantastic, great work.

Wish HT would tackle some great action movie characters.

hope this ain't against the rules, but because it seems I cant access the WTB area, I'm posting this here and hoping someone will actually see it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WTB: LOOSE HOT TOYS ROCKY/APOLLO GEAR
ALSO INTERESTED ABOUT HOT TOYS MMS37 IVAN DRAGO FIGURE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've had plenty of opportunities to jump on these figures, but stupid me haven't, and now it's about the only licence lacking from my collection.

I think I secured Rocky today, but... if there's someone looking to part with your HT MMS37 Ivan Drago, now is your chance. if the price is right of-course.
I'm flexible on the condition of the figure, but any defiency/rubber damage should be reflected to the pricetag. loose figures also considered. feel free to offer in any condition.

LOOSE HOT TOYS ROCKY GEAR still welcome. looking for BOOTS w/ SOCKS [ROCKY/APOLLO].

also looking for a
'HT 300 LEONIDAS BODY'
if anyone is willing to let one go.

not looking to get robbed here. so, just make me a "decent" offer (shipped > Finland) as a fellow collector to another.
please attach (recent) pictures of the figure to your offer. shoot me a PM. thanx.

Last edited:

elaman I'm loving your customs.I want do the same and my first goal is john matrix.I have the head and chris body.Can you help me find the weapons?Ebay links or others via pm will be mutch appreciated.I also like to know how to do signs on arnold face and arms and how did you make the writings on figure stand.Please help

Back