1:6 Clonetrooper Weapons Rack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to create a weapons rack for my clone weapons, which happens to be a lot and growing. Google hasn't turned up much help at all, so I'm posting here for ideas.

I'm looking to create a weapons rack for my clone weapons, which happens to be a lot and growing. Google hasn't turned up much help at all, so I'm posting here for ideas.
Hey Ryan,

Are you looking for an image of a Clone weapon rack from one of the cartoons to make a custom, or do you already have the design, and are looking for someone to make it? Or... are you just looking for some kind of display piece to display the weapons next to the troopers? Another relevant question is do you have a 3d printer?

Here's all I could find.

First is just something a person made themselves, but perhaps it'll give you some ideas:
Fan-crafted miniature Star Wars gun racks
iu-2.jpeg

And here's a 1/6 scale modular weapons rack from eBay. It's white but you could easily paint it the imperial gray color, and add some detailing to make it look more like something from Star Wars. Any you could fill the excess holes once you've found a layout you like:
1:6 Scale DIY Modular Weapons Display Gun Stand Rack Figure Accessories | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Back