1/6 Christopher Reeve Man of Steel Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0506l.jpg

img0509gv.jpg

img0510uo.jpg

Last edited:
Without neck, and yes I painted it myself. Just finished drying a few hours ago. The costume is mattel's on a HT Narrow body with a modded thicker old style HT neck and extra leg muscles.

Last edited:
I sent a PM on the 18th December but I never got a reply.
(Also left a message on here too - page 2 of thread)

I would like to purchase one of these sculpts, looks awesome.
Please PM if still available.

I sent a PM on the 18th December but I never got a reply.
(Also left a message on here too - page 2 of thread)

I would like to purchase one of these sculpts, looks awesome.
Please PM if still available.

PM sent. Sorry Manticore, got caught up with the holidays.

Without neck, and yes I painted it myself. Just finished drying a few hours ago. The costume is mattel's on a HT Narrow body with a modded thicker old style HT neck and extra leg muscles.

Hi, how much give is there in that mattel costum, could you fit the hot toys muscle body in there (terminator) type of body, also could you show some pics of the mattel body with-out the costum, how was it for articulation, MANY THANKS

Hey Tekkaman Blade Looks Great! The superman head Is a really Nice Sculpt, better then Mattel by a Mile. The only thing is that the mattel suit is not the right color...To dark blue. They made there figure more Comic then real!

Another note...Your suit is shipping...Great Job on that my friend.

Last edited:
Thanks for the complement 16K.
Fenix did a great job on the head sculpt and luckily it came out at a time when I finally have figured out a semi reliable technique for semi realistic painting.

I'm hoping HT does a sculpt with the famous Reeve smirk. That's the expression that I've always wanted. But the current sculpt by Fenix is dead on Reeves. I'm perfectly happy with it.

Last edited:
Hey 16K Looks Great! The superman head Is a really Nice Sculpt, better then Mattel by a Mile. The only thing is that the mattel suit is not the right color...To dark blue. They made there figure more Comic then real!

Another note...Your suit is shipping...Great Job on that my friend.

Uh that's mine not 16k's but thanks for the complement.

Uh that's mine not 16k's but thanks for the complement.

LMAO!!! My bad...I was so Into the photo I did not see the quote...lol
Awesome my friend...Paint job is Superb! Love it. Post corrected, Sorry my friend.
You Local U.S? Maybe you can do some work for me...Toss some your way?

It could easily fit a larger body as Mattel's upper body is larger. The waist on the Mattel is very skinny though you will have to make adjustments for the belt to fit other bodies. I made a new back clasp for mine. The material the suit is made from is very stretchy, it should fit multiple types.

for more pics
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60613&page=55

LMAO!!! My bad...I was so Into the photo I did not see the quote...lol
Awesome my friend...Paint job is Superb! Love it. Post corrected, Sorry my friend.
You Local U.S? Maybe you can do some work for me...Toss some your way?

Yes I'm Local US. I work full time teaching animation for a college. So I don't often have a lot of free time for my own bashes(Too busy re drawing bad student art). I've still got a few on the back burner like aragorn.(waiting to afford a new body, I always paint the sculpt to match the body) I've avoided doing work for other people so I don't fall into the trap many others have of painting vs real job. But perhaps we could work out a trade or something in the future for one of your outfits if you have something I'd be interested in. I was able to complete this one so quick because I was on vacation( I need more of them).

I wouldn't say the mattel suit is that bad judging by some pics there are of his suit,it's a bit dark but not much,asside from the boots i think its a well made suit,I took some pics from the actual movie off my tv,Moes suit is definitely better without question but for those of you who are using the mattel suit I wouldn't feel so bad.
supermansuit001.jpg

supermansuit002.jpg

supermansuit005.jpg

supermansuit.jpg

reeve5-1.jpg

reevephoto23.jpg

reevephoto5-1.jpg

supermansuit006.jpg

reevephoto18-1.jpg

reevephoto10.jpg

Last edited:
Back