1/6 Brother Production MISSION IMPORTANT figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only purchased the sculpt.

And how good would you say it is, compared to the production pics?

I might just pull the trigger and pick this up, anyway. It looks good overall in the ToyHaven review, especially the head sculpt. The grey jacket looks like it's supposed to be from Oblivion.

And how good would you say it is, compared to the production pics?
It doesn't look quite like this:

6.jpeg

Looks quite different, but actually, somehow, it still looks good. Maybe not as nice as the proto, but I'm happy enough with it. Here's my shaky amateur video of it. Sorry, my video camera takes low quality video in low light.

If that video doesn't help, then basically, it looks like the way it does in the toyhaven review, but in person, maybe a fraction nicer, as is the norm with toys when actually seeing them in front of you, compared to what they look like in pics.

I have it. I was pleasantly surprised. Sculpt really looks like him and the outfits are nice.

I have to agree, I purchased this figure and really like the clothing and head. I did a complete repaint on mine and here are a couple different angles of this great sculpt.I am going to use it for a EOT figure.

If anyone is interested I have this sculpt for sale. I bought 2 by mistake and it cost too much to return it to China. I would sell it $30US + shipping from Canada.

Longshot, but does anyone know where to find one of these or at least the sculpt from it?

Sorry for the necro-bump.

Longshot, but does anyone know where to find one of these or at least the sculpt from it?

Sorry for the necro-bump.

Looks like Supermad Toys is going to put out a pretty decent Ethan Hunt figure. Check out their FB page.

There's this Tom sculpt: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1282

And this one was just put up for preorder today but looks like Tom from Valkyrie or something: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1574
Seen both, not really fans of either. All these years later, the Brother Production sculpt still remains the best tom sculpt. Which is a shame considering its pretty much impossible to find.

Ever since the last movie came out and blew me away (seriously, it was probably the best film ive seen this year), I really want a team IMF on my shelf.

Last edited:
Just a shame that we finally get a pretty great Cruise sculpt and it is so movie-specific. I love Valkrie just as much as the next person, but would have much preferred it with a more "universal" hair style.

Id also really like to track down a Simon Pegg sculpt for a Benji figure to accompany him.

Did anyone ever pick up the Virtual Toys Agent Hunter? From the promo's it appears to look great! I guess I missed out on this one too :gah:

Tom1.JPG

Tom2.JPG

Tom3.JPG

Brother Production should have used a different movie title than MISSION: IMPORTANT.
MISSION: IMPROBABLE, now that would have been a phonetically better sounding fit.

That said, a M:I release from the first film would be neat.

Back