1/6 Body Suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a body for my Ash custom, and since he has a ripped shirt, I was thinking of using the Enterbay body.

Unfortunately, there are no hands I can find to fit the BL3.5 that can hold a gun, so what I was wondering was, does anyone know of a good male body without a break in the torso, that would be useful for an ash custom?

I would try a Hot Toys Narrowed Shoulder or Regular TT Body. The enterbay body is slim, more for bruce lee! Or Triad Toys has some cool bodies too! Or you can try to find a Hot Toys Rambo muscular body, that would look really nice too! Hope this helps!

I would try a Hot Toys Narrowed Shoulder or Regular TT Body. The enterbay body is slim, more for bruce lee! Or Triad Toys has some cool bodies too! Or you can try to find a Hot Toys Rambo muscular body, that would look really nice too! Hope this helps!

The Truetypes all have a waist joint.

I'm wanting a body without a joint.

I'll look into the muscular bodies that aren't so arnie-like, but I feel a muscle body may be TOO beefy

Can't really think of any... the only ones that come to mind besides EB (which would be too short) would be the Sideshow bodies that had a voice function... but then you have a bunch of holes in the chest :lol

You could always take a body (like a TT) and fuse the chest joint by using apoxy. Basically just fix it in place and sculpt a bit of detail to smooth the transition between the two.

And I agree, I think the muscular HT body would be too beefy for Ash.

does the saturday toys body have a segmented midriff?

That's what this body CANNOT have.

Sorry to intrude, but I didn't see a real purpose in a 2nd 1:6 Body Suggestion thread.
Is there a body out there compatible to the HT Chris Redfield headsculpt that is NOT a muscle body?

Back