1:6 Boba/Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamfett007

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What is your favorite Boba/Jango Fett in 1:6 scale? Why?

Mine (as of right now) is the 12'' ultimate jango fett. You can actually play with it, and not worry about it breaking. Ive already had to do some minor repairs on mine, but my son loves it!!! Its always laying around. hahaha

What is your favorite Boba/Jango Fett in 1:6 scale? Why?

Mine (as of right now) is the 12'' ultimate jango fett. You can actually play with it, and not worry about it breaking. Ive already had to do some minor repairs on mine, but my son loves it!!! Its always laying around. hahaha

I loved that Jango but it went the way of my other Hasbro figures and has been replaced with the Sideshow Jango. As far as my overall favorite, gotta be the HT ROTJ Fett.

I"ve owned Medi Fetts in the past. Always wanted the Medi Jango. I plan on getting all the 1:6 fetts.

I don't know about favorite, but Ultimate Jango is great, got him off Ebay for around 20 bucks years ago and thought he'd make a great placeholder, but 2 other Jango's later and I still didn't dump him. Don't have him displayed atm, but hes definitely nice for the price.

When they released the first medicom fett years ago, i was soo stoked!!!! Bought quite a few of them. My son loves hasbro jango

Back