1/6 Bo-Katan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ashford, Shepperton, England, Great Britain.
My wife remarked on my ever-growing SSC/HT 1/6 collection the other day "Haven't they (Sideshow/HT) got any female troopers?" To which I explained that there are Female Mandalorian's in (Bo-Katan and Sabine Wren) the Star Wars t.v. series Clone Wars and Rebels. "Well, why they haven't they made (1/6) figures of those then?" She exclaimed, then I said that its quite costly to produce a new line which female star wars would because of the different armour/plastic moulds needed, so they have to make sure there's enough demand for them first.

Stating the obvious you might say, but I (and my wife) would like to know how many people thus far, have asked for these female Mando's?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This is what I have been looking for! Considering my wife is Bo Katan as a member of the 501st it would be awesome for her to have a statue of herself.

My wife remarked on my ever-growing SSC/HT 1/6 collection the other day "Haven't they (Sideshow/HT) got any female troopers?" To which I explained that there are Female Mandalorian's in (Bo-Katan and Sabine Wren) the Star Wars t.v. series Clone Wars and Rebels. "Well, why they haven't they made (1/6) figures of those then?" She exclaimed, then I said that its quite costly to produce a new line which female star wars would because of the different armour/plastic moulds needed, so they have to make sure there's enough demand for them first.

Stating the obvious you might say, but I (and my wife) would like to know how many people thus far, have asked for these female Mando's?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back