1/6 Blain Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69slimer

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my first custom 1.6 figure. I decided to do Blain from predator to compliment my Hot Toys Dutch.

Parts: -

Rocco Tartamella head sculpt, knife, ammo box, bandana knot and hat - all painted magnificently by Greggo.

Hot Toys Rambo body.

Custom T shirt with iron on logo.

Hot Toys Predator stand with name redone by me.

Dragon Vietnam shoulder holster and gun - hope to replace with Hot Toys Billy version in due course.

Hot Toys Barnes Platoon Boots, canteen, ammo box

Hot Toys M60 gunner pistol belt

Soldier story frag grenades

Dragon Woodland Camo Pants

Dragon Alice pack - weathered by me

Unknown brand Gatling gun with custom neck strap made by me. Bullet train to be replaced by superior Rocco Tartamella version in due course.

Moe pics. Aplogies for the PDF format I am having difficulty inserting pics into the thread for some reason.

blain.jpg

Looks good, but that ammo belt ...... gatling guns don't use 7.62 rounds (which is what the M60 uses). They have a bendable metal feed slot that comes off the back pack to feed the rounds into them.

Other than that, looks good and accurate :)

Yeah, Rocco actually has one of those casted up in a sort of flexible resin. Or the Hot Toys Chris Redfield comes with one casted in rubber. More flexible but tougher to get ahold of. Those new Alien Hunter kits or whatever they are might come with one, too.

Last edited:
See first post Guys. I have the Rocco ammo belt, it just needs painted and the n I will swap it over. I've also changed the hands for a pair of John Connor gloved as the skin tone didn't match the body.

Charles Hughey - yeah Roccos head is good. Thank you for all your help and advice - I could not have put this figure together without you.

:slap Ah, missed that at the bottom. Rocco's chain is a little rigid but it looks great and should slide right into that slot in the ammo box. Glad I could help and congrats on the awesome Blaine fig!

Very nice custom!

To help identify your unknown brand gatling - I believe it is from Marvel Studios 12" Punisher (not sure if movie or comic book version).

Nice custom, and nice to see you got his rank correct. I've seen other customs with the rank of Private on his display stand which made me cringe. Nice work Slimer.

Thanks Zeek

Will be working on Poncho next when I get your head and gun!

Back