1/6 Asmus Toys - The Hateful Eight Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Asmus Toys present more exciting new licenses in the second half of 2016 !!
This is gona be a fun year !! Many throw-backs, and the completion of the fellowship.
Please keep coming back to us for more latest updates~

13321879_10153476558076968_1447531574082872643_n.jpg

The-Hateful-Eight-Banner.jpg

I have asmuses last 3 figures and they're sculpts are fine as are the paint, horrid is a strong word

I dont mean orcs haha, they're hobbits are very good, every new asmus thread is full of people complaining, give them a chance, I highly suspect the complainers dont even have an asmus figure

I dont mean orcs haha, they're hobbits are very good, every new asmus thread is full of people complaining, give them a chance, I highly suspect the complainers dont even have an asmus figure

i have the ringwraith+steed, plus the body upgrade. was thinking of army building reapers but i already made a few from dismembered toybiz ringwraiths. :]

I wouldnt say I'm a complainer per se and I do think the company is trying to improve which I admire. I have Gandalf the white which was terrible... Not too strong a word... and arsgorn. And while there were nice parts in aragorn using a word like terrible to describe the head would actually be pretty justified.

Aragorn is not terrible - he's the best we've seen in sixth scale, and it's really only the hair that causes an issue. Saruman is great. The Hobbits were both better than average. If they can nail these like they did Saruman, I'm all in.

I'm a little on the fence with this one. H8 was a fun, violent movie with some cool character storylines and designs, but for me it was kind of a one and done. Would much rather see them take on QT's Pulp Fiction even though I already have the Rainman figs (which I may end up selling).

Aragorn is not terrible - he's the best we've seen in sixth scale, and it's really only the hair that causes an issue. Saruman is great. The Hobbits were both better than average. If they can nail these like they did Saruman, I'm all in.

Agreed. I have the Asmus and the ACI. Both are excellent figures in that they both capture the character but with different vibes. I'm about to send out my Aragorn for hairing. Asmus is steadily improving but there have certainly been some setbacks.

I wouldnt say I'm a complainer per se and I do think the company is trying to improve which I admire. I have Gandalf the white which was terrible... Not too strong a word... and arsgorn. And while there were nice parts in aragorn using a word like terrible to describe the head would actually be pretty justified.

Don't be so modest. You're a huge complainer. You pick companies apart so bad it's pathetic.

Asmus is getting better with each release, I think they'll do a fine job. Hateful 8 was Quentin's best film in my opinion...tried to watch pulp fiction again recently (which I loved in the 90's) and it was painful...couldn't even finish it. Reservoir dogs is still great though and kill bill

Now none of that is positive criticism, I also have both of those figures and are quite happy with them, everyone can have their own opinions, it just seems some dont know how to do it respectfully

i'll bite and buy....as long as the headsculpts are on par with their Gandalf the grey....the detail and likness in that sculpt is uncanny....:)...the clothing sets also have to be top of the line

Back