1/6 Alter Ego - Cobra Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised no one has asked about the licensing for this piece...
Did Hasbro or Paramount "o.k" for this to be made?
Clearly the Cobra logo is there and no red flags have gone up...yet.

If Hasbro licensed this it wouldn't be called "Commando".
Hot Toys' loss, Alter Ego's gain.

Here's the break down of the cost (I emailed them about it).

Hi

for Alter Ego cobra commando price is 160 usd and need deposit of 60 usd, payment using paypal and you pay 4% paypal fee

the price not yet include shipping using ems, but we dont know yet the exact price for ems shipping, ems price we will give you as it is, you can also check at www.ems.posindonesia.co.id for approximately ems price according to the box dimension and weight

and it is not cheap, if you are willing to pay ems up to 50us, then let me know, thanks alot

let me know, thanks alot

$160?! There is no way the quality of this figure justifies that price.
Sideshow joes are less than $20 over that.

$160 is ridiculous for the quality shown here. The $125 price came from converting the sum from Rupiah to Dollars that ProgMatinee posted btw.

Still think Hot Toys can pull this off seeing how they have the offical licsene of the movie.
Of all the Retaliation Cobra costumes it would be the only one I would really consider buying.
It's still very likely Hot Toys will make their own Commander someday.

It is obvious that HT skipped CC cuz SSC still haven't released theirs. He's not Ironmeh, you know...

I wish Hot Toys would make one... Not because I want it (thought he looked terrible) but because with a bit of work the head would work well for this version:
cobra_commander_idw_redesign_by_ratkins-d4ihlr6.jpg

Got everything else I need!

Here's the break down of the cost (I emailed them about it).

Hi

for Alter Ego cobra commando price is 160 usd and need deposit of 60 usd, payment using paypal and you pay 4% paypal fee

the price not yet include shipping using ems, but we dont know yet the exact price for ems shipping, ems price we will give you as it is, you can also check at www.ems.posindonesia.co.id for approximately ems price according to the box dimension and weight

and it is not cheap, if you are willing to pay ems up to 50us, then let me know, thanks alot

let me know, thanks alot

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

A choice between Alter Ego's Cobra Commando or SSC helmeted Cobra Commander.....hmmm...which should i go for?????:slap

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously is there anyone who thinks this is both better quality or better value than SSC's CC V.2?

A choice between Alter Ego's Cobra Commando or SSC helmeted Cobra Commander.....hmmm...which should i go for?????:slap

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously is there anyone who thinks this is both better quality or better value than SSC's CC V.2?
--

Not in terms of a better quality or value, but more in terms of the 1:6 curiosity & morbid completion factor.

For $125 shipped I would have checked it out- just because it's something different. But for almost $220 this is a very easy pass.

Back