1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also exciting news about Bishop -- the last figure I really need as far as Aliens goes.

Yep, good news indeed. I think it'll end up looking a lot like mine, same head sculpt, rooted hair, but with accurate outfit and it will come with a FC and tray... it's really a fairly easy figure for shawn to do I would think.

did you get my email Shawn ?, my mail supplier is going funny.
Keeps freezing up and stuff.
Just wanted to make sure

Yep, good news indeed. I think it'll end up looking a lot like mine, same head sculpt, rooted hair, but with accurate outfit and it will come with a FC and tray... it's really a fairly easy figure for shawn to do I would think.

OK, first, what's a FC?

And is that a guess or a commitment -- the FB sculpt being used, with hair?

Last: may I suggest he come with that portable remote suitcase thing that allows him to fly the second ship in? That would be a great extra.

Also for Shawn to consider: an alternate "blister" version -- Bishop ripped in half with white milk and bio-mech guts! It's so nasty, yet cool, some might even get both. That way, you Pjam could get a Sovereign version too.

Anyway, just spinning my wheels here. New projects always get me excited with possibilities.

Last edited:
OK, first, what's a FC?

And is that a guess or a commitment -- the FB sculpt being used, with hair?

Last: may I suggest he come with that portable remote suitcase thing that allows him to fly the second ship in? That would be a great extra.

Also for Shawn to consider: an alternate "blister" version -- Bishop ripped in half with white milk and bio-mech guts! It's so nasty, yet cool, some might even get both. That way, you Pjam could get a Sovereign version too.

Anyway, just spinning my wheels here. New projects always get me excited with possibilities.

Sorry, multi-tasking as always. I meant FH as in "guts up" facehugger in a tray. Shawn loves that stuff. It's all speculation. I have a laptop but that would be a cool accessory. I imagine you would need a good headset to go with the laptop.

FB sculpt would be best I think. Mine was perfect. It's up to Shawn but that would be the easiest, fastest and best way to go IMO.

Milky Bishop would go well with Newt and Ripley! I'm sure Shawn would have fun with that. He likes gory stuff.

Last edited:
never ind about my question.
I just got the reply. So when do we actually pay for these ?.
I can't wait :rock.
I'm so poor at the minute I just want to get it out of the way :lol

Are we paying to the email address were sending messages too via paypal ?

Last edited:
Sorry, multi-tasking as always. I meant FH as in "guts up" facehugger in a tray. Shawn loves that stuff. It's all speculation. I have a laptop but that would be a cool accessory. I imagine you would need a good headset to go with the laptop.

FB sculpt would be best I think. Mine was perfect. It's up to Shawn but that would be the easiest, fastest and best way to go IMO.

Milky Bishop would go well with Newt and Ripley! I'm sure Shawn would have fun with that. He likes gory stuff.

I'd love to have a BD Bishop, too. When HT finally releases Her Majesty, then everyone with a Power Loader is gonna have to get a half-Bishop to complete the set!!!

never ind about my question.
I just got the reply. So when do we actually pay for these ?.
I can't wait :rock.
I'm so poor at the minute I just want to get it out of the way :lol

Are we paying to the email address were sending messages too via paypal ?

I just sent a payment to Shawn at that address. Shawn will manage all orders.

so were waiting for hi to reply to tell us when to pay right ?.
Thats awesome then. Sorry about the questions I'm just paranoid I'm gonna miss it. :lol

so were waiting for hi to reply to tell us when to pay right ?.
Thats awesome then. Sorry about the questions I'm just paranoid I'm gonna miss it. :lol

No worries, I'm just psyched to finally have these rolling out. :D

has anyone else paid yet ?
I'm still waiting for a reply to tell me too.

I feel as if I'm doing something wrong here. :monkey1

I haven't paid yet. I am waiting for the word to do so from Shawn. I got an e-mail reply from him the other day that I'm definitely on his list for the kit with the head with rooted hair.

has anyone else paid yet ?
I'm still waiting for a reply to tell me too.

I feel as if I'm doing something wrong here. :monkey1

You have done nothing wrong. :lol Hang in there. Shawn will be rolling these out in the order the Figure orders were received.

I imagine he will be making about three Newts at a time...

Haven't heard anything yet, pjam, but I'm nothing if not a patient woman! :lol As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow... is another day!" Fingers crossed!!! :peace

newt newt!!! where is she??

Right here. :lol

0n11.jpg

0n2.jpg

0n3.jpg

0N6.jpg

0n13.jpg

Wrist Locator Suggested by Wor-Gar
newt8.jpg

0n10.jpg

0n9.jpg

Scale