1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks tylerd. Everyone needs a Bishop! Maybe Shawn will do Bishop Figures too! :D

One other note: This new thread got 1000 hits in one day. Not bad.

if shawn does a bishop, i'm there! i have a frank black signed by lance but i was thinking of bashing it. sculpt doesn't look as good as yours though.

if shawn does a bishop, i'm there! i have a frank black signed by lance but i was thinking of bashing it. sculpt doesn't look as good as yours though.

Mine IS the SSC FB!

That's the thing, the FB sculpt is perfect IMO. Callous basically shaved the scalp, rooted the hair and repainted it but it is the Frank Black, no resculpting. Callous also inserted eyes which articulate in mine. (they can be moved side to side).

bishopfinal.jpg

Because so many dig my custom Bishop, Shawn is thinking he may be do something very similar, except with a film accurate jumpsuit. How? Recast the FB head, strip the scalp and root the hair like mine. He also is thinking of including a Facehugger and tray as accessories. I know Ada Chan is making a sculpt avilable for freaks thanks to WST but I honestly think this may be the way to go if you want a complete Custom Bishop fig.

I recommended he do up a Proto at some point in the near future to show you how this would look. Anyway, I hope he does, everyone needs a Bishop. :D

Shawn may also do a Burke HS.

Last edited:
wow!! i think the rooted hair makes the difference. repaint looks great too.

Just confirming that I still want 2 figures-had been down for rooted/sculpted...but two sculpted is fine. E-mailed Shawn but haven't heard back and didn't see a C after my name so thought I would confirm this way.

Just confirming that I still want 2 figures-had been down for rooted/sculpted...but two sculpted is fine. E-mailed Shawn but haven't heard back and didn't see a C after my name so thought I would confirm this way.

Noted: Thanks lethal. Sure you want sculpted?:D

Sorry, did I say sculpted...I meant two rooted. I will be 65 on Friday so must be getting a little senile. Thanks, Bob

newt5.jpg

1/6 Newt Sideshow Freaks Exclusive made available to Sideshow Freaks only! Again, those on this list have first opportunity to purchase this figure in the order they expressed interest. If you are on this list and wish to purchase this Figure, you must contact Shawn and confirm same on this thread. If Shawn doesn't hear from you in a timely manner, you may lose your place on line as these roll out. All Freaks welcome.

Sovereign Studios will manage all orders.

Sovereign Freaks 1/6 Newt Group Discount Rate Order List: $110. Kit $80
Accessories include Casey and Wrist Locator.

C= Freaks who have Confirmed Ordering/Purchasing this Figure.

C r-pjam (unpainted head)
C r-Wor Gar (unpainted head)
r-galacticboy
C metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
k s-lerath666
s-icruise
s-BadMoon
r-dark spidey
C r-tigerfeet
s-FACEBOX
C Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)
r-Les Walker (Head only with hair: unpainted)
Ironman1188 (pending HS)
C k r-Jedimike71
C k- P@CK@R@CK
s - Faschist Hippy
r-tnaig001
C r- uscmhicks
C r - lethal1973 - *2 Figs
r- mookeylama
C r - migwit (Paid)
r- darth cruel
C r- tylerd

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (no body)

"She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean you will have to do ALL of your own painting and distressing. The outfit will be in "new" condition. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people get lost in the shuffle."

0N6.jpg

[email protected]

Last edited:
Mine IS the SSC FB!

That's the thing, the FB sculpt is perfect IMO. Callous basically shaved the scalp, rooted the hair and repainted it but it is the Frank Black, no resculpting. Callous also inserted eyes which articulate in mine. (they can be moved side to side).

bishopfinal.jpg

Because so many dig my custom Bishop, Shawn is thinking he may be do something very similar, except with a film accurate jumpsuit. How? Recast the FB head, strip the scalp and root the hair like mine. He also is thinking of including a Facehugger and tray as accessories. I know Ada Chan is making a sculpt avilable for freaks thanks to WST but I honestly think this may be the way to go if you want a complete Custom Bishop fig.

I recommended he do up a Proto at some point in the near future to show you how this would look. Anyway, I hope he does, everyone needs a Bishop. :D

Shawn may also do a Burke HS.

Well, I'm one of the Freaks who's on board for Ada's Bishop, and I'm really hoping it turns out great, naturally. But if Shawn ever decides to take on making a Bishop like yours... with the jumpsuit included? I'd be down for that in a heartbeat!!! And I'd really like to see a Carter Burke project come together too. He'd be a great addition to the Aliens collection, if only so Hudson can shove a pulse rifle in his face and say...
"You're dogmeat, pal!" :lol

OK, here is my list so far. These are in the order I received your emails. Migwit just included her payment along with her Crow payment about a week ago, so she's at the top. And on a side note, I will definitely be doing a Bishop!!:D

Migwit (paid)
pjam
tigerfeet
jedimike71 (kit)
uscmhicks
tylerd
metaphorge
lethal1973 (2 figures)
wor-gar
mudshark

mudshark.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

WOR-GAR should have been right under pjam, probably. But he's moving this month according to pjam and will be tied up for a while, so I wasn't sure where to place him.

SCULPTED HAIR VERSION:

I should have this available soon. I hope to have photos by Monday.

Last edited:
Shawn, I think you're missing P@CK@R@CK. Should be 12 total request orders so far. Of course this thread is only a few days old so I'm sure others will chime in when they check in at some point.

Nice to see this project finally see completion. Are they ready to ship yet? I'm still down for a kit. Will eamil Shawn shortly. Great job all around. This community kicks arss!

P@CK@R@CK, please email Shawn to confirm your kit order Bro.

Great news about Bishop, Shawn. That will be a cool figure. I hope to order a Bishop jumpsuit from you if you can swing it.

Last edited:
WOR-GAR should have been right under pjam, probably. But he's moving this month according to pjam and will be tied up for a while, so I wasn't sure where to place him.

No problem, put me in order of who paid. I am moving this month and finances have to be sorted out accordingly, plus my shipping's gonna change, so I need a little time. Also, I'm in no rush to get her just to pack her into a box to move. Ugh -- moving sucks!

Good thing is, I'll have tons more display space in my swanky private office area upstairs!

Down side: no more kitchen shots.

But I'm gettin' her, never fear!

Back