1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Shawn recently. ALL remaining Newts are shipping really soon. He has a bunch boxed up and ready to ship and the others are nearly done, he just needs to add hair -- all the bodies, clothes, paint is complete. :D

has anyone else received theirs yet, seemed we were so close to shipping at the beginning of last month....:(

I have everything set up for her.............

Still haven't received the two Newts I paid for last June...but 11 months is just a blink of an eye, geologically speaking...

Still haven't received the two Newts I paid for last June...but 11 months is just a blink of an eye, geologically speaking...

Good way to think of it, I suppose. Lethal, your two shipped yesterday. You should have them by the weekend. The rest are going out tomorrow. Lots of stuff done, and plenty more nearly done. Shipping has been at a crawl, though. It seems I always have several boxes here, waiting to ship. Business is finally starting to pick up again, so it should run more smoothly. Yesterday was the first time in quite a while I was able to ship without spending my last 10 or 15 dollars to get stuff going out. Self employment does have it's dark moments.

Back