1:6 "ALIEN" Nostromo corridor Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats that Alien in the pic? The one blocking the door? Is it a AVP battle alien with diffrent hands?

That's a custom figure by Reverend. It's a mix of the HT AvP:R Alien with a custom dome and some parts from the HT Alien warrior figure.

Nice work, really impressive.
Can't wait for HT Alien 1.

Can we see photo of diorama "outside the corridor"? Wonder how it looks like on shelf )))

I don't have it in hand yet. But, rest assured...once I do I'll shoot plenty of pics.

diorama fest, wow !!! how long did it take him to produce that.....looks excellent. Lets hope the 30th anni kicks out an alien figure soon....:banana

I'd say it took him about a week. Maybe less.

He's a machine!

Thanks guys.

All kudos go to Reverend for the great work. :cool:

Now...I expect to hear something from Hot Toys tomorrow about the Giger Alien release.

YA HEAR THAT HOT TOYS!!

IT'S THE 30th ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!

TIME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Got this today!

Reverend does it...once again.
And once again...he didn't disappoint.
Thanks Rev!

Lot's of killer detail in this one. Capturing the look of the Nostromo perfectly.

Since I don't have a HT Alien for it...yet, I snapped a few shots with a couple of other pieces I have.

Enjoy!

100_6514.jpg

100_6507.jpg

100_6516.jpg

100_6511a.jpg

That's beautiful man! Love the shot with the Medi Alien, and the Marmit, in fact all of 'em. :cool:

As an aside I'm seriously beginning to doubt that we'll see or hear anything from Hot Toys this year. :(

i was wondering how to display my bowing marmit and i may just do it this way too. i have sent my e-mail to the rev for a price quote. thanks for the info!

hi all-

finally got my nostromo diorama from the rev. see pics below for a peek. i think it turned out real nice! all the pics are of the same diorama - some with the flash and some without. enjoy!!! :banana

DSC09377.jpg

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

DSC09374.jpg

Awesome..But wouldnt it look better with the Medicom Alien in there?

Now you''ll have the ORIGINAL alien from hot toys to display in there soon...

Back