1/6 Achilles~pictures are up~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultra8294

Super Freak
Reaction score
Born n' Raised, Brooklyn... Condemned to Citrus Co
Some time ago, shortly after the movie "Troy" had came out, I had purchased on ebay a short production run of a 1/6 scale reproduction of Brad Pit as Achilles. I had put it in storage and just come across it once again.
I don't know much about its makers but for what it is, it was definitely impressive for its time (just about the time Hot Toys first started producing).
Any info on this piece would be appricated.
Also, looking to upgrade the body and have the head sculpts repainted.

012-14_zps92203ac5.jpg

011-17_zps0b8220a4.jpg

013-16_zps148460d8.jpg

010-19_zps47cf87d7.jpg

020-8_zps5dba9de7.jpg

021-7_zpsd6bd5179.jpg

One of the small spears had broken in the box
014-12_zps52ca8b10.jpg

019-11_zpsff1a1e2f.jpg

015-15_zpsda799c95.jpg

017-14_zps34c635d1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Achilles

Do you have pics? I'd like to see a 1/6 Achilles and Hector done by someone. Have been thinking of getting one of the Brad Pitt headsculpts modded.

Do you have pics? I'd like to see a 1/6 Achilles and Hector done by someone. Have been thinking of getting one of the Brad Pitt headsculpts modded.

:exactly::exactly: I too would love to have a 1/6 Achilles. I loved the character in the Illiad, and thought Pitt did a good job of bringing him to life, and humanizing him somewhat.

Would love to see pics of the original figure as well.
I bought a knock-off from ebay a while ago and have been customizing it ever since.

Not bad. A repaint and a new muscle body and that would be a nice figure.

Needs Hector's mark through.....

Awesome figure!
As I mentioned, I have the knock-off version, but I bashed it with a new body and new paint apps. Still not perfect though.
The armor and gear look much better on yours (obviously).
If I had that original, I'd be looking for a new body (maybe KP's new muscular body, not the "Heroik" one) and the head that is used used on the knock-off, it's actually a great likeness IMHO.

Congrats on having that figure, and thanks for the pics!

Yeah there was a limited unofficial bootleg figure of Achilles made several years ago. It's hard to find now.
The knockoff version Abake posted is from recasts of the bootleg by Ironcrosshunter. You can buy them here:
https://stores.ebay.com/Ironcrosshunter/_i.html?_nkw=troy&submit=Search&_sid=25805399

I always wanted to make one but the casts look like a lot of work.
One license I wish ACI would get. There's so many great figures they could produce: Achilles, Agamemnon, Menelaus, Hector, Paris, Ajax. I would even buy Achilles' Myrmidons General Eudoros. I just cant get enough ancient Greek figures on the shelf.

Cool man!!! I had him remade using HT's Clash of Titan body a few years back and sold it... by no means hi-jacking your thread, if you recast the armor parts, let me know, would love to make another one for keep :p

225038_207698265919467_6419219_n.jpg

226189_207698309252796_287849_n.jpg

222538_207698122586148_2918620_n.jpg

227966_207698075919486_6688311_n.jpg

Yeah there was a limited unofficial bootleg figure of Achilles made several years ago. It's hard to find now.
The knockoff version Abake posted is from recasts of the bootleg by Ironcrosshunter. You can buy them here:
https://stores.ebay.com/Ironcrosshunter/_i.html?_nkw=troy&submit=Search&_sid=25805399

I always wanted to make one but the casts look like a lot of work.
One license I wish ACI would get. There's so many great figures they could produce: Achilles, Agamemnon, Menelaus, Hector, Paris, Ajax. I would even buy Achilles' Myrmidons General Eudoros. I just cant get enough ancient Greek figures on the shelf.

Yeah, I wish we could get some sort of "official" Achilles figure. As nice as this bootleg is, it is slightly dated by todays standards. The armor could be made so much nicer, and with a proper HS and a good body...
Oh well, help us ACI, you're our only hope! :D

BTW, the armor is a mix of leather and metal, right? Made like that it would be a lot more flexible.

Nice upgrade with the body and paints!
That portrait looks good as well.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks dude! I think the repaint helped a lot, not so sure abut the body... I've been thinking about using KP's new one, but it was such a chore to get the armor one and off (it's hard resin) that I really don't want to chance it again.

EDIT: Here's the unpainted HS.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Custom-Fight-Club-Brad-Pitt-resin-HeadSculpt-12-figure-Tyler-Durd-/330839440882?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07913df2

Darren Carnall did an awesome job repainting and modding this set for someone relatively recently. I'll post pics of it from his FB page when I'm not on my phone. I'd love to get this set or maybe wait and see if ACI does one. That would be great!

Back