1/6 1970's GRINDHOUSE BIKER CUSTOM FIGURE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the whole concept & execution you have got going on here..............not sure if i like the longer hair as is though. a pony tail might look better on him ........:dunno...........just my 2 cents. but all in all nice vibe on this custom..........:peace

Thats a weird listing, FREE shipping up top then lists $5.00 shipping down in the description.
0 feedback is never a good starting point.

Here's something I had started with some unused parts: :)
KingLeonidasBiker.jpg

Thats a weird listing, FREE shipping up top then lists $5.00 shipping down in the description.
0 feedback is never a good starting point.

Don't wonder:
This is a new store of the owner of the shop "Store-rooms"!
The FREE SHIPPING is a special for the opening of the new shop.
You get a $5 credit for the "Store-rooms" shop!

Just search eBay for "1/6 70s fashion"! There're several shops which have the set listed!

Looking good... although I'd agree with Barryo, the long hair just doesn't look right on him.

Really looking forward to seeing the finished Dio :rock

After a very long time I've decided to start the work on my "BIKER versus MONSTER RAT" dio. I had some problems to find a good partner with some more skills in dio works. Now I finally found somebody who can help to create the dio with wooden floor, wooden planks on the window + door & broken glass window...

Here're some pics:
The 1st one is a basic concept of the idea for a scene "half inside of a warehouse <> half street side"!
The 2nd is a closeup with some more added details!
The 3rd is my old Biker, who even got some longer hair in all the months! ;)

02BikervsMonsterRat3DConcept100710F.jpg

BikervsMonsterRat3DConcept110710.jpg

CustomBiker.jpg

For the "Street side" we've some more ideas like a "fallen down garbage can" & a "severed power cable" on the wall left to the window.
And of course some damage to the wall like rat paw scratches.

The "Rat" shall get "light up red LED lights for the eyes".

Any additional ideas are always welcome?

That's just awesome!!
Look forward to the final Dio...!!! :rock!

I got a shipping confirmation for my ordered HALLOWEEN RAT.
BUT: I'm afraid this was a waste of money! :(
If it's true, the real product won't look like the promo pic!

HalloweenRat.jpg

I'll upload a pic of the rat, when it arrived here.
This should be today or tomorrow.

I've already a 2nd plan in mind!

I found a pic of a awesome looking rat!
This is a "taxidermy stuffed real rat for $200".
Really cool model.

I think the best cheaper solution would be to "model a custom rat", which has aready the right pose!
If you look closer @ the anatomy of a rat, it shouldn't be actually to hard to model a fake rat, which looks like this one.
98% of a rodent are covered with fur, so the only work is to model the hands, feet, tail, ears & base shape of the body + head.

I've created a kind of blueprint plan with the wireframe of the 3D model, which should help by the creation.
It's much more high-res than here, but I needed to resize the plan for the upload.

Rat_FB.jpg

I'll check some DIY stores for the materials like "FAKE longhair fur", "latex paint" for a skin illusion on the feet, paws & tail....

BTW: The REAL work on the main dio will start around the
last week of july < early august. So I hope I can show some
WIP photos in around the week 7-13 of august.

Here're 2 pics of the SPRAYCAN FLAMETHROWER which is in the work!
A ZIPPO lighter will be attached to the spraycan or maybe just held in the other hand.
SpraycanFlamethrower01.jpg

This thing will be probably more powerfully than a "broken table leg torch"! :devil

Back