1/4 T2 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cinemaquette T-800 absolutely annihilates the SS version, but it's just SO expensive. The T-800 is actually my favorite Cinemaquette piece, with the T-850 a very close second. I want both of these badly, but I'll most likely get the 1/4 SS version of the T-800.

I also think the SS version will be in the $400 range on Ebay once they start shipping. 2500 is quite a large ES for a $549 piece. If it was SW or LOTR than maybe, but I don't see the T-800 selling quickly at all. Please release a 1/4 T2 Arnold Sideshow!

It's usually a good sign that you might be able to pick something up cheaper on eBay when it's still not sold out through SS.

also think the SS version will be in the $400 range on Ebay once they start shipping. 2500 is quite a large ES for a $549 piece.

Yeah, It will be cheaper on ebay. I'm thinking of going there
when they start to ship.

I'm really trying to justify to myself to get the Sideshow T2. I think it's an awesome piece but $549, I just don't know. I think I'll set a personal cap for myself of $400 shipped. If I can't find one on eBay or somewhere else for that or less, I just won't get it. The Cinemaquette stuff is awesome. Ain't no way I would spend that much though.

I'll probabley get mine of ebay, 2500 is a lot for these. It will be a lot cheaper.

Re: re

My thoughts as well unless 2,500 never get produced. From what I understand it wouldn't be the 1st time the full amount of an announced ES didn't get produced.

Back