1/4 Scale WesternCowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take that facial fuzz down some if you can. A bit too much Wolverine going on there. Apart from that....looks good.

I'd take that facial fuzz down some if you can. A bit too much Wolverine going on there. Apart from that....looks good.

Your 100% correct. The sculpt is the most important part and in the early stages of refinement.
Always good to get some honest feedback here, some of you guys have a great eye for detail. Thank you Cap'n Cook ,ishothimsixtimes, karamazov80 for the comments I appreciate it:)

Your 100% correct. The sculpt is the most important part and in the early stages of refinement.
Always good to get some honest feedback here, some of you guys have a great eye for detail. Thank you Cap'n Cook ,ishothimsixtimes, karamazov80 for the comments I appreciate it:)

You're welcome my friend. Keep us updated with your progress. I'd love to see the finished thing because it's certainly looking great so far.

Scrapped the previous attempt. Commissioned a friend to do it for me. Here is headsculpt progress.

Just a small update. The head is still being tweaked but the body will start soon.

Back