1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more pics
IMG_1832_zpsfc5ade00.jpg

IMG_1833_zpsbe129b67.jpg

IMG_1834_zps87e179ac.jpg

IMG_1835_zps7d6c5339.jpg

IMG_1836_zps5d5b1478.jpg

Cheer!:)

I've been pretty open about my dislike of Iron Man, but that MK XLII is pretty ridiculous. I'm not being negative, but 6 heads is ridiculous (I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing:lol). Regardless, it's actually kind of impressive. Personally, though, I love that PI is sticking it to HT with the IM stuff; perhaps Howard will stop forsaking his other fans when the IM fans start forsaking him...

load more pics
IMG_1831_zps46fe2cd2.jpg

Enjoy!:)

What mark is this? Also has anyone got good close up pics of the MK40 Shotgun?

Seems ridiculous to me that a company would go through the trouble of making all these prototypes and then not upload pictures of most of them, or in any real quality :cuckoo:

What mark is this? Also has anyone got good close up pics of the MK40 Shotgun?

Seems ridiculous to me that a company would go through the trouble of making all these prototypes and then not upload pictures of most of them, or in any real quality :cuckoo:

Don't know but it looks horrible to me. Some of these prototypes have really strange proportions with the small hands and large legs. But the mark 42 does look pretty good to me. Hopefully they will announce the preorder details soon now that they're done making 100+ prototypes lmao

I wonder how long will it take to produce (final product) all of those iron mans. The most realistic for them is to produce most of those iron mans in 1/12 scale given the price, time & effort to do it.
and they better move fast

I see why Hot Toys is concentrating on Iron Man now. They're afraid of losing their biggest cash cow to Play Imaginative.

There are at least 50 plus 1/12 Iron Man 3 figures from PI
1/12 Whiplash 2 and others
IMG_1873_zpsba1905eb.jpg

IMG_1874_zps06809ee8.jpg

IMG_1872_zps911df377.jpg

IMG_1871_zpsacf693c4.jpg

IMG_1869_zps6f45edcb.jpg

1/12 scale is the only way I would collect for PI Iron Man.
Untitled_zps55f3448e.jpg

Hope the price is below $100.
Just take a look at the Enterbay 1/4 scale box.
The box is way too big for a 1/4 scale figure.
Imagine you need a big store room to fill in the 50 boxes.
Maybe they need to make some Ironman girl
IMG_1950_zps07df313a.jpg

IMG_1957_zpsef88e5e0.jpg

IMG_1888_zpsfa56f8df.jpg

Cheer and Enjoy!
:rotfl

Kinda digging these 1/12's. Would love to get the series and display them all on a couple of shelves. Could hide some of the worse ones in the back.

Price will of course determine if that happens.

wasn't there a 1/12 page for the PI? leave the 1/4 discussion here, I'm surprised the 1/12 are getting more attention that the 1/4 scale ones, I saw the 1/4 ones in person and they were amazing!

Do you guys honestly believe PI will produce all 50 in 1/12?????? It has taken them over a year to get ONE 1/6 figure out......and how many are due by end of this year? We'll see if ANY come out this year..

Having said that- the Mk 42 1/4 with all the head options looks good to me and I may get it....it should be the first 1/4 out..is it?

Last edited:
I cant see them making money with making every suit. At 600 a pop whos gonna order the obscure suits in addition to the well known ones? Whats the es on these?

Honestly it's all for show- it would take them many years to get these out and drop off in sales after first few would slow the line down. I think doing this makes a big splash and gives a big razzz to HT..!:dunno

Honestly it's all for show- it would take them many years to get these out and drop off in sales after first few would slow the line down. I think doing this makes a big splash and gives a big razzz to HT..!:dunno

I think that's a wrong mindset. Their priority should be finishing mark 7 and mark 42 first because they have been pre-ordered for months. HT has nothing to worry about because they own that 1/6 scale license. 1/4 is a lot of money and 1/12 is too small.

Back