1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow pipper in mark 42!! Any more pic of that?
999455_3270204371989_1282069905_n.jpg

Is that whiplash MK2 supposed to be 1/12 scale? Because it looks kind of huge. PI is making a diecast iron monger too? Is it also 1/12 scale?

cool pics mike, eric & 8899 :goodpost:
so the iron monger was in 1/12 scale? I skipped the 1/6 monger from HT because I was so sure there's going to be a 1/4 monger diecast available someday :monkey3
sadly, besides the 5 headsculpts for mk 42, I can't see any improvements on the suit :monkey1

cool pics mike, eric & 8899 :goodpost:
so the iron monger was in 1/12 scale? I skipped the 1/6 monger from HT because I was so sure there's going to be a 1/4 monger diecast available someday :monkey3
sadly, besides the 5 headsculpts for mk 42, I can't see any improvements on the suit :monkey1

What kind of improvements do you want to see? Doesn't look like they can fix the hips area because of the articulations. The EX version gets 6 head sculpts including pipper's. The regular version gets 5 i think without the extra tony head.

What kind of improvements do you want to see? Doesn't look like they can fix the hips area because of the articulations. The EX version gets 6 head sculpts including pipper's. The regular version gets 5 i think without the extra tony head.

Hi eric, I think they can close the gap around the chest plate. they did it on their mark 7 after all. the same apply to the hips area. it looks really good on mark 7, but the problem is on the 1/6 mark 7, the underwear was made from plastic. on 1/4 mark 42 the underwear is going to be made from diecast.
maybe I'm just hoping too much, but I believe they can close the gaps at least as good as they did with mark 7.
by the way, I already ordered the exclusive version :yess:

I might be wrong but I think plastic parts are more flexible and don't need as much clearance for movements. How did you order the ex? I thought it was only for singapore.

I might be wrong but I think plastic parts are more flexible and don't need as much clearance for movements. How did you order the ex? I thought it was only for singapore.

I sure hope you're wrong though :lol
Luckily, I preordered back when it was first announced from my local retailer. kinda strange for me because people can start preorder the gemini and war machine mk2, but not the mk 42 :dunno

Maybe it just needs better paint app/weathering. It looks OK, but I doubt that's $600 if it stays true to the other 1/4 figures in this line at approximately 80% metal.

Perhaps. Like you said it looks ok, but there's no way that's the same price as the others in this line with all that metal plating. I love Iron Monger and would make almost any excuse to buy one, but this needs work at this scale.

Perhaps. Like you said it looks ok, but there's no way that's the same price as the others in this line with all that metal plating. I love Iron Monger and would make almost any excuse to buy one, but this needs work at this scale.

Same here. :hi5:
I would be extremely tempted to purchase a 1/4 Iron Monger that was 80% metallic (I'm sure that won't be cheap). But it would have to be no less detailed than the 1/6 Hot Toys I already have.

load more pics
Pics doesn't do justice, it look stunning beautiful and detail.
IMG_1828_zps0c3358c6.jpg

IMG_1823_zpsd89d9ec5.jpg

IMG_1829_zps7a7fcecf.jpg

IMG_1830_zps51ea7fc8.jpg

IMG_1831_zps46fe2cd2.jpg

Enjoy!:)

Back