1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Play Imaginative will be at San Diego Comic-Con International, 18-21 July 2013!
Represented by our distributor YES ANIME at Booth 4729

Preview prototypes of our upcoming Super Alloy products at Yes Anime booth
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy Batman by Jim Lee - Event Exclusive
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Green Lantern
- 1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man Mark 42, War Machine Mark 2, Iron Patriot, Starboost, Heartbreaker, Red Snapper
- 1/12 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man Mark 42, War Machine Mark 2, Iron Patriot, Shotgun, Nightclub
_____
Available for pre-order at Yes Anime booth:
- 1/12 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man Mark 42
- 1/12 Scale Super Alloy War Machine Mark 2
- 1/12 Scale Super Alloy Iron Patriot
- 1/4 Scale Super Alloy War Machine Mark 2 - Exclusive Edition
- 1/4 Scale Super Alloy Starboost - Exclusive Edition
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Green Lantern – Exclusive Edition
______
Available for purchase at Yes Anime booth:
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy Batman by Jim Lee - Event Exclusive
- 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman - Exclusive Edition

For anyone who's attending the show. Please take good photos and let us know what kind of pricing are we talking about for the 1/4 scales. :wink1:

I'll be waiting greats pics from fellow board members here who will go to the san diego comic-con :wave
kinda surprised with the supes releasing so fast. and here I'm hoping to pre-order iron patriot, but they choose to put war machine mark 2 for pre-order :horror

Is War Machine Mark 2 out for PO already? Currently we are still waiting for Mark 42 to be released in November. There is still no news on other suits though.

I'm kinda glad because i want to po mark 42 but i can't go to this show ;) i don't want to miss out. But i think they're holding out on the most desirable suits for later for whatever reason.

U meant the Mark 42 exclusive?

It comes with an additional Tony Stark's HS that has battle scar.

How about the 1/4 scale Gemini and War Machine 2? Also, for those of us not attending SDCC, does anyone know when yesanime is going to put any these guys up from preorder on their site?

So far we only know that the mark 42 exclusive version comes with an extra Tony Stark HS. There's no information about any other exclusives. It's pissing me off because neither PI or Yes Anime have put out enough information for the pre-order process for overseas countries.

So far we only know that the mark 42 exclusive version comes with an extra Tony Stark HS. There's no information about any other exclusives. It's pissing me off because neither PI or Yes Anime have put out enough information for the pre-order process for overseas countries.

how did PI distribute their super alloy batman?
I'm seeing a lot of that figure in my country, but as I mentioned in my earlier post, only 1 seller open the pre-order for 1/4 mark 42. not sure what's going on because unlike mark 7, mark 42's supposed to be available worldwide since the beginning:dunno

This is the first time that I've come across these, and wow! Very nice. I like 'Igor' the best! :rock

how did PI distribute their super alloy batman?
I'm seeing a lot of that figure in my country, but as I mentioned in my earlier post, only 1 seller open the pre-order for 1/4 mark 42. not sure what's going on because unlike mark 7, mark 42's supposed to be available worldwide since the beginning:dunno

Well, no one will put out a pre-order sale unless there's a release date and price. But so far we have heard nothing about overseas pre-orders. I really hope you guys who attend the SDCC will get more information. When I emailed PI, they said contact Yes Anime. Then when I contacted Yes Anime, they were not sure and said maybe October for pre-orders. The communications are so lacking in both sides. :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
is there anyone on this thread is going to buy 1/4 gemini or 1/4 war machine mark 2?
I'm curious:lol

I'm probably going to pre-order it. Of course, this is assuming the price isn't completely outrageous. I'm very curious to see how much these are going to come in at.

I'm probably going to pre-order it. Of course, this is assuming the price isn't completely outrageous. I'm very curious to see how much these are going to come in at.

If I'm going to collect all the suits, maybe I'll choose:
mark 1-7
mark 42 & iron patriot
I'm still thinking about war machine 2.0, but seeing it as an iron patriot with different color, maybe I'll skip it. and it'll be awesome to see these 1/4 armors standing inside hall of armors if PI decided to make it someday :thud:

Just secured Preview Night pass for Comic Con next Wednesday. Plan on taking lots of photos, have they said which of these will actually be on display?

Back