1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy the 1/4th scale Mark 42.. if I could. These are only released in Singapore, right? What are the chances these will be available in the European or American market?

I'd buy the 1/4th scale Mark 42.. if I could. These are only released in Singapore, right? What are the chances these will be available in the European or American market?

the 1/4 & 1/12 figure are worldwide release only the 1/6 MKVII is singapore only

Big Bad Toy Store has said that they will be carrying them, but has not received the product numbers yet from the manufacturer. I think the PI rep in the video said they are not up for PO yet, but will be soon.

The 1/6 Mark 7 is available through Big Bad Toy Store for PO. As of right now that is the only American retailer that is offering it, that I know of.

I am sure that more retailers including in Europe will be offering them in the coming months for PO.

Big Bad Toy Store has said that they will be carrying them, but has not received the product numbers yet from the manufacturer. I think the PI rep in the video said they are not up for PO yet, but will be soon.

The 1/6 Mark 7 is available through Big Bad Toy Store for PO. As of right now that is the only American retailer that is offering it.

I am sure that more retailers including in Europe will be offering them in the coming months for PO.

Thanks for the answer. I hope they'll be available in Europe, I'd hate to pay 30% extra buying it from the US.

I think i will pass these fellas and wait for the HT Diecast series even they are 1/6 because HT is working with much detail and quality materials...Even they are prototypes Alloys looks so like an ordinary robo-toys yikes!

Well isn't diecast old school? I remember having my early 80's Shogun Warrior figures, and they were diecast. Better quality?

:dunno

Well bro you are talkin about 80's figures you can't compare a Hot Toys Diecast with your vintage stuff actually i meant the material quality which HT is using for it's figures better than the other firms even if it's MMS or diecast that doesn't matter much...

Since I only do 1/6, I'd be interest in the RAW Mark VII. Thats will probably never be made by Hot Toys.

But it would cost a fortune, if obtainable at all.

Since I only do 1/6, I'd be interest in the RAW Mark VII. Thats will probably never be made by Hot Toys.

But it would cost a fortune, if obtainable at all.

I'm guessing you'll be able to get it from a retailer the way you can with the regular Mark VII. It'll run you around $450 though.

I just finished placing my order witg BBTS. $440.00+$26.00 for Fes Ex Delivery. I do wish the price was the same as the pre-order though. It would've been around $330.00, but I don't think it will be cheaper in the US.

I'm guessing you'll be able to get it from a retailer the way you can with the regular Mark VII. It'll run you around $450 though.

I just finished placing my order witg BBTS. $440.00+$26.00 for Fes Ex Delivery. I do wish the price was the same as the pre-order though. It would've been around $330.00, but I don't think it will be cheaper in the US.

Yea. Thats what I figures. $450+ is not worth it to me. I'd probably get one if it came shipped for @ $350, maybe even $375. But no more than that. Of course, QC and the final product would matter too.

Oh well. Maybe they'll figure out a way to get their products to the states at a reasonable price soon.

Well at least now we know who is taking the gamble and we are going to be bugging you once it releases! :lol Price sounds much better than expected since I was expecting some $600+. Looks like I need to use BBTS for new stuff from now one since it looks like it got a good reputation in this forum.

Got another reply about the 1/4s.

hello, thanks for waiting!
found out more about Gemini.. it wont turn yellow ((I ASKED THIS LOL)) as well as the paint chipping and fading tests, all the figures will have a protective coating, and the paint will be similar to car paint..
((I ASKED ABOUT DETAILING ON GEMINI)) Gemini will have more detailing.
the iron man figures will be released within the year, but spread out over the coming months..

Last edited:
And for those who have not my previous post, here you go.

They'll be available to the UK definitely but we're also working on widening distribution networks so that shipping is more affordable for those outside Singapore. As you know, the 1/4 scale is huge, and in die-cast, it will be heavy as well.
The pieces showcasing at the event are just display prototypes, so the paintwork will definitely be better.
The other pricing is not out yet, but you can probably refer to the Mark42 as a gauge??

Also they just said, "thats just an initial sculpt, and definitely not the final piece"

Got another reply about the 1/4s.

hello, thanks for waiting!
found out more about Gemini.. it wont turn yellow ((I ASKED THIS LOL)) as well as the paint chipping and fading tests, all the figures will have a protective coating, and the paint will be similar to car paint..
((I ASKED ABOUT DETAILING ON GEMINI)) Gemini will have more detailing.
the iron man figures will be released within the year, but spread out over the coming months..

Similar to car paint is a huge plus to me! :clap Spread over months sounds good, but I am going to have to sit down and really think how many I want or so. Would be nice if Play Imaginative show some Iron Man 1, 2, and Mk VII stuff too :pfft: Oh wait...Doesn't Hot Toys somehow have an exclusive license for 1/4 Iron Man 1-2 and Avengers?

Last edited:

So they will have their line completed before Hot Toys releases their first figure.Looks like Hot Toys are making a ***** of things the last few months.

Back