1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree
hopefully we can see a youtube review not too long from now. some people said it's already being released in singapore around 2 days ago

Cool. Yeah, I'd still like to see what the overall quality is like even though I have little interest in purchasing one.

Cool. Yeah, I'd still like to see what the overall quality is like even though I have little interest in purchasing one.

If PI do finally get around to releasing their 1/4 Mk42 figure, their sales may be helped by reports of a design flaw in the arm joints of HT's 1/6 Mk42.. if that problem affects HT's entire production run, peeps are more likely to re-consider PI's 1/4.. I know I would.

On the Kaga Toys Facebook page, there is a gallery of a packaged 1/4 War Machine Mark 2.

Play Imaginative 1/4 18-inch war machine arrived in Taiwan on a small hand out of the box!!! (First bounce box papers)

10422093_620838701370070_1648444970428083846_n.jpg

nice sharing chuey:hi5:
from several pics I've seen, the cheadle sculpt looks amazing. better than hot toys imo.
also as gimmicky as it is, I can't wait to test to use the remote:lol

The cheadle sculpt I saw at toys shows are poorly painted like Neca or statue type quality. How's the actual product?

I'm curious to see what will they show us at this year sdcc.
I'm hoping to see at least a good proto of mark 42, iron patriot, and heartbreaker

Back