1/4 scale posable Spider-man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyber_fighter-spider-man-5.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
Uh, do you know what forum you're on?

Never considered my maquettes, statues, and busts [Sideshow does make these don't they?] to be dolls. Perhaps you know something I don't? Please enlighten me. :duh

woodsy said:
Never considered my maquettes, statues, and busts [Sideshow does make these don't they?] to be dolls. Perhaps you know something I don't? Please enlighten me. :duh

Wow! I can't believe you just posted that. He was talking about the forum as a whole. You do know that the general posters on these forums do collect DOLLS? After all this is a SideShow Collector's forum, and SideShow the company is famous for their 1/6 DOLLS along with their premium formats, maquettes, statues, and busts lines.

Woodsy, remember you're not the only one who posts on these forums and I am sure Dave's post wasn't directed towards what you collect, but what these forums are about, and what the posters on these forums collect, which for a lot of them are just to do with SideShow's 1/6 DOLLS.

Last edited:
Back