1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha well said. I'm probably getting this whole line and I know I shouldn't because its new 52 but I'm doing it anyway...what does that make me

You buy bc you like what you see... very normal. I buy a new wife if I could. hahaha JK.

I think I'll end up getting this. I love it and don't care what comic the costume comes from. I can see Sideshow doing to the JL what they did with X-Men and never finish the line. And I don't think a museum pose Flash would look better than this.

836999df9b7d87005a72e77e867c3320.jpg

11447e8cf314e8bb9f5ba87b70f9af11.jpg

0f442889c83d7eb44fba2d92ecdbcca9.jpg

444e53dbd4d7f4df5165827299d446f8.jpg

531d4d47e6293998e4a2ec76c441a09d.jpg

The face, looks a bit like HT

Given that they're using a Translucent resin for the face, that does sort of make sense.

Sideshow and PCS are the only major companies still going straight Polystone for their human facesculpts.

I'm itching to preorder this piece and add this to my collection but because I primarily collect movie and now Arkham pieces, I'm not sure I can start going in the Comic direction except for a few pieces. Because I know if I get this the floodgates will open and I'll get the whole hero line.

Given that they're using a Translucent resin for the face, that does sort of make sense.

Sideshow and PCS are the only major companies still going straight Polystone for their human facesculpts.

I'm itching to preorder this piece and add this to my collection but because I primarily collect movie and now Arkham pieces, I'm not sure I can start going in the Comic direction except for a few pieces. Because I know if I get this the floodgates will open and I'll get the whole hero line.

I think Sideshow started using translucent resin. Their Green Lantern PF is the first one I can think of.

This one continues to grow on me, especially with the Exclusive head. I just don't know if we are going to get a 1/4 Flash statue in an action pose from any other company. I have a feeling the Sideshow Flash statue (when it is eventually produced) will be a museum pose to match with the other Justice Leaguers.

This one continues to grow on me, especially with the Exclusive head. I just don't know if we are going to get a 1/4 Flash statue in an action pose from any other company. I have a feeling the Sideshow Flash statue (when it is eventually produced) will be a museum pose to match with the other Justice Leaguers.

:exactly:

I agree, IMO they redid Green Lantern to lose the action pose. Plus the SSC Flash Print has him standing just before or after running but still as an upright position.

How does this scale with SSC Justice League?

This definitely will grow more and more on people. Each time you look at it, it just screams out Flash, the pose and everything.

In my opinion Flash is born to be in an action pose. It's a waste having him in a museum pose. This line is action packed.

Waiting for some reward points to convert and then I'll probably order him. I just keep coming back to this thread because I love this pose (which is crazy because I originally didn't like the lightning or the face). Over time, both have grown on me. I know the suit is the New 52 suit but it is close enough to the original look that I can live with it.

Just preordered. I still think the pose is stellar, the suit is close enough to the original, and the smiling exclusive portrait is a must! Used reward points to knock it down to $595. Still a little high but the way prices are nowadays, it is reasonable. Now the long wait begins!

Just preordered. I still think the pose is stellar, the suit is close enough to the original, and the smiling exclusive portrait is a must! Used reward points to knock it down to $595. Still a little high but the way prices are nowadays, it is reasonable. Now the long wait begins!
You did everything right. Congrats.

I'm going to pick up the Batman from this line, and if SS doesn't reveal a Flash PF before this ships then I'll likely get this to complete my JL line. SS is just being ridiculous by not offering a Flash PF.

I'm going to pick up the Batman from this line, and if SS doesn't reveal a Flash PF before this ships then I'll likely get this to complete my JL line. SS is just being ridiculous by not offering a Flash PF.

Yep, I agree. If you were to get any two pieces in this line, Flash and Batman would be the two to get. They both look quite impressive with those action poses that look like they were ripped right out of a comic book's double page spread.

Back