1/4 Ninja Gaiden Ryu Haybusa.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's missing from the first4 website. i wonder if they still are planning to release this. too bad they chagned the head and base. the proto looks good

thanks azure. i just followed the link on the first page. then did a search on sideshow and noticed it after my post. so anyone have in hand pics? wonder why it costs so much more

thanks azure. i just followed the link on the first page. then did a search on sideshow and noticed it after my post. so anyone have in hand pics? wonder why it costs so much more

nobody has any pics cause nobody is buying it :lol I did a lot of research and was able to find some though.........looks like crap imo, but if i can find one cheap, i will have artificial grass added and have his face and weapons repainted as well to look more like the proto

https://www.flickr.com/photos/flan_man/sets/72157623137341632/

If it was the original prototype, I probably would've have gotten it. It came out decent but for that price it should've been sculpted better. The scythe should've been more accurate to the videogame. Paint quality also sucks so I won't be buying this even if they sold it for cheap.

If it was the original prototype, I probably would've have gotten it. It came out decent but for that price it should've been sculpted better. The scythe should've been more accurate to the videogame. Paint quality also sucks so I won't be buying this even if they sold it for cheap.

well my plan is to be able to get so cheap that when i get him repainted, it will be the same price as retail............I gotta have my fav ninja in my collection at some point

well my plan is to be able to get so cheap that when i get him repainted, it will be the same price as retail............I gotta have my fav ninja in my collection at some point

Azure, are you a fan of the females in this game especially ayane?

Azure, are you a fan of the females in this game especially ayane?

Yep, love em too.......I have a ayane customized into a Machiko, and I also have Rachael. Rachael is prolly one of my favs of any female character, in anything! I wish someone would make a 1/4 Rachael, but the 1/6 will have to do

DSC00991.JPG

Got it off ebay, dirt cheap actually. In hand it's not that bad tbh, just not 300-euros-good. It's pretty big though and quite heavy.

I can take more pics if anyone is interested.

I will try and find someone here that could repaint the thing. I love the idea of more blood and scars.

Back