Statue 1/4 narin wolverine statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the ridiculously long claws

It's been a trend lately with the custom Wolverine is seems and not always with the best looking results.

This kit is one of the best Wolverines I've seen. Might be a little too tall for the character but awesome looking none the less!

It's been a trend lately with the custom Wolverine is seems and not always with the best looking results.

This kit is one of the best Wolverines I've seen. Might be a little too tall for the character but awesome looking none the less!

Without the base it's 23".

At 1/4 scale, this wolverine is 7'8"

I think it would be closer to 1/3 scale. Which would make him 5'9". Still too tall as Wolverine is 5'2"

Well the super long claws throw of the anatomy quite a bit. They shouldn't be longer then his forearm otherwise when he brought them back in they would come shooting back through his elbows. They don't bend at all.

Last edited:
I hate kits. You gotta have a Pro Paint them, and its a big pain do get that going. There hit or miss once painted.

Well the super long claws throw of the anatomy quite a bit. They shouldn't be longer then his forearm otherwise when he brought them back in they would come shooting back through his elbows. They don't bend at all.

I've got this kit on my work bench right now and notice the same thing. So I went ahead an measured them to his forearm and trimmed em down.
They look alot more natural now.

wolf15_resize_zps70d26933.jpg

wolf21_resize_zps97bfbba1.jpg

wolf20_resize_zps11266c6f.jpg

wolf22_resize_zps06fbe4c3.jpg

wolf19_resize_zpsf5f0b0ca.jpg

wolf16_resize_zpse6252785.jpg

wolf17_resize_zpsfcf89833.jpg

wolf5_resize_zps932df77c.jpg

Lol, wife beater and wife killer...looks like a Mexican werewolf. Great detail.

Bumping an old thread.. sorry. Has there ever been any custom Hugh Jackman portraits made for this piece? I need a 1/3 movie wolverine. This is advertised as 1/4 but is definitely 1/3 in size. Would be perfect if I can get a Hugh Jack sculpt for it.

I'm a decent painter for small stuff like Warhammer 40k miniatures. I don't much experience with air brushes though. You can't paint a 1/4 statue with a brush... it would look like ****.

Bullsheet

Back