1/4 Leatherface vs Jason 1/4 + Alien Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to pour salt on the poor guy's wounds, King! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I didnt read the whole thread, so I didnt see his post about not being able to get the Leatherface PF.

HAHAHAHA...thanks King:lol. I do already have A Leatherface PF but underneath the base the 2 rubber cuppies are halve torn off...which imo is a damaged figure. Leatherface himself is in perfect condition but i want him to be 100% perfect with no damage. :monkey2 :banghead :( :crying :cuss

If thats all that is wrong I would hold out and hope to get lucky and find one for cheap. Very minor prob, which does not affect the piece at all. Hope you can find one for cheap than $650.

I guess Not...but i am what a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that...:(. I'll def keep searching for a Another Leatherface PF. But Daaamn his hard to find. :banghead

Yeah, apparently he has all but dried up on ebay. It kicks ass that Leatherface turned out so good! IMO, this PF is perfection!

It truly is...i wish they did make more than 300...lol. My number is 69 / 300. Quite low i guess. But woow..i can search for hours on end for this guy...and zip. They had one in Italy a few months ago, i should of got him...but did'nt have the $ at the time.

He is actually on eBay. The price is way too high though, I notice now. Would've gone after it myself, if I'd had the cash (and I would like to see the movie first, too).

Ya i saw this to...its also the same one on Amazon Uk. It is a huge amount of money for it. But the guys wont send it outside of Europe, so if you live in Europe you can get it.

Back