1/4 Joker Sculpt by Adam Gu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spot on as usual, but then that is pretty much the only character he does. :lol

Would like him tackle some non Dark Knight actors like the hard to capture Harrison Ford.

Hes passionate bout the character, thats why he spend so much time perfecting this. Just like what Arnie Kim did with the Bruce Lee sculpts.

I think he'd nail Ford's likeness if he really put his effort into it, no doubt. He's the one of the few sculptors aside Trevor and Rovojin that can sculpt photo realistic portraits IMO.

Wow, this guy just has astonishing skills. Is that an arnie in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how much does he want for it?

"Um, half..."

Batman-The-Joker-Batman-The-Dark-Knight.jpg

The Man did it again...

my goodness... he's ruining our hobby :D this is so real, i really can't say any other word for it. it is creepy, but in a beautiful way. unbelievable, and i would never ever would have thought that you can get something to look that real... phew!

Spot on as usual, but then that is pretty much the only character he does. :lol

Would like him tackle some non Dark Knight actors like the hard to capture Harrison Ford.

than you don't follow his artist way, he's sculpting more then just heath. his passion is sure the tdk-lineup, but why not? just look at the bale, just look at the batman 1/4 sculpt. if you haven't seen enough, then look how he's sculpting other humans, and not just the sculpt, but with the overall body and all. it is just insane what he's sculpting. and he's not only gifted as a sculptor, but as a painter aswell. never seen a better paint-job on a joker, then on that heath sculpt now. oh and when you're saying he can paint only heath, then you just have to watch his acrylic paintings. just beautiful and a true artist!

my goodness... he's ruining our hobby :D this is so real, i really can't say any other word for it. it is creepy, but in a beautiful way. unbelievable, and i would never ever would have thought that you can get something to look that real... phew!

than you don't follow his artist way, he's sculpting more then just heath. his passion is sure the tdk-lineup, but why not? just look at the bale, just look at the batman 1/4 sculpt. if you haven't seen enough, then look how he's sculpting other humans, and not just the sculpt, but with the overall body and all. it is just insane what he's sculpting. and he's not only gifted as a sculptor, but as a painter aswell. never seen a better paint-job on a joker, then on that heath sculpt now. oh and when you're saying he can paint only heath, then you just have to watch his acrylic paintings. just beautiful and a true artist!

:exactly:

Yeah not many people can actually paint and sculpt and even if they can they can't paint the Joker and EB is proof of that. Adam can not only paint and sculpt but knows how to paint the Joker's make up. That's not an easy task, although it is messy there is a certain style to it that even the best painters I have noticed can't replicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back