1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. IMG_4394.jpgnice looking 1/4 scale begins Batman Very tempted although have the Neca and Enterbay . :gah:q. Oops sorry side way photo

Looks absolutely stunning. Bang on Christian Bale. I've never owned the Enterbay but something about the heads on that one including the unmasked has always looked off to me. Not sure why. These Hot Toys heads and faceplates look so right to me though.

Lol, what?

The EB HS on their version is to this day the best Batman HS ever made. This one is fine, not ugly by any means. But not EB caliber IMO. Not even the Bale one.

Agreed on the rest of the figure though. HT will annihilate EB on that department.

Yeah, it looked awful so I didn't preorder. By the time they showed the massively improved version, it was pre-sold out at Sideshow. I was forced to order elsewhere and lose the exclusive empty cowl. The funny part is when I commented about that in the thread, a guy told me I was foolish for not preordering and assuming it would be improved. Lol, we're supposed to preorder bad looking figures on the hope that they'll be retooled.

That's basically the 1/6 game. Order knowing it will change in a month

It was to prove that HT changes things all the time from prototype to production.

Perhaps read a couple of posts before to understand where the current conversation is?

You got it right the first time when you said "usually". Often they do, but not all the time, no.

Also, I do not follow any Marvel figures, but was the Tom Holland head for the homemade suit CHANGED or was it just REVEALED? Last I saw it, the sculpt was blurred as it was subject for approval. And now I saw it on Facebook that it's the same as the one that comes with the Stark-given suit, just with bruises and blood. If there was another head for it that was previously shown in detail that's different with what is being shown now, then I must have missed it.

You got it right the first time when you said "usually". Often they do, but not all the time, no.

Also, I do not follow any Marvel figures, but was the Tom Holland head for the homemade suit CHANGED or was it just REVEALED? Last I saw it, the sculpt was blurred as it was subject for approval. And now I saw it on Facebook that it's the same as the one that comes with the Stark-given suit, just with bruises and blood. If there was another head for it that was previously shown in detail that's different with what is being shown now, then I must have missed it.

Read it again.

I still have it right. If you read the context, I'm explaining the dudes point about HT fixing it up all the time.

In no way is that my personal opinion. I'm just relaying the other dudes.

Read it again.

I still have it right. If you read the context, I'm explaining the dudes point about HT fixing it up all the time.

In no way is that my personal opinion. I'm just relaying the other dudes.

Alright, if you say so.

Coming off a bit too strong, man. Been seeing you around, and you can tone down that attitude a bit. No need to be one of them guys on here.

This started when I was told I should have ordered the awful looking QS0001 on the assumption that it would become something I like. There was no reason to believe that, even if Hot Toys does retool before production because A. They don't do it all the time and B. They didn't do a thing to the smiling, googly-eyed DX12 before it. So, like any reasonable person should, I saw the terrible prototype photos and said, "No thanks." People who decided to throw down money on this assuming it would be improved got an improved product by dumb luck only.

It was to prove that HT changes things all the time from prototype to production.

Perhaps read a couple of posts before to understand where the current conversation is?

i dont read all the post because some people making some post so long and useless.....

They need to re work this a lot, the hands are the 1st thing-they are far too small. The headsculpt is off-eyes are too far apart and the suit is too baggy, cape as usual sucks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back