1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy I have the QS001 as well but have been always wanting a Begins suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have a choice anymore of Batsuit. Im not paying aftermarket prices for QS001.

Ill get this suit with the Joker.

Don't. It will likely get reissued, done again, etc. Look at how they are reissuing every single IM, patience.

In the meantime, get this, the superior suit.

Dark Knight version would go better with Joker, but this is by far the better Bat-suit IMO.

well i like them both, but i think the dark knight is more batman

Get'em both :wink1:

to much money :lol

I dont have a choice anymore of Batsuit. Im not paying aftermarket prices for QS001.

Ill get this suit with the Joker.

that is true, they ask like 500 a 600 euro's for it .... But i dont know how much this one will be

323994cdd529f6c41f35e3c415ec3b8c.jpg

da36ef0c751304c4ed8cdc50ea75ac50.jpg

Had to repose him to get excited for the Begins suit.

Not really too upset about no PERS. but do wish it had swap out eyes a la Batfleck figures.

The QS001 is a fantastic figure, but that stand makes him frustrating to pose/display.

I don't think I'll ever like the cowl and narrow neck on the Dark Knight version of the suit, not to mention all the armour, but I understand why many prefer it. Certainly very sleek and cool looking. The begins suit is just more how I picture Batman.

Haha ok I'll re pose him and get you guys a pic to show I respect his legs [emoji39]

Doesn't look easy to get his legs in a natural position on that base.

Back