1/4 Hot Toys - QS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. I was looking forward to this. I guess it's for the best. I could buy two 1/6 scale for the price of this most likely. I'm sure they'll make an unmasked Kylo for VIII. I'm looking forward to new things instead of more TFA.

Dude, seriously, where in the world is the pre-order for this? Did they nerf the project?

Rumor is merchandise sales of Kylo stuff have been bad. Disney thought he would be the new Vader. Probably the reason this got canceled.

what about a whiny character would they make think people would love him as much as Vader? :p

ppl hated anakin ;|

Personally, in the movie, I thought Kylo Ren was doing an awesome job, that is....

...until he took off his helmet. :thud:

I don't mind his look under the helmet but he certainly should not have taken it off in TFA. Silly move.

its ok he did.. but the first time should have been when he faced Han on the bridge

Luke was a whiny and naive kid back in Ep.4, and in each new installment we saw how he had grown into the Jedi that he was in Ep 6
I love this new take on the villain, a fresh of breath air than your usual cool bad guy which we see in ALL other SW movies
An emotionally conflicted human being with so much power, and not fully trained in the dark side
I have a feeling we will see a new more disciplined kylo who has come to fully commit to the dark side in ep.8

An emotionally conflicted human being with so much power, and not fully trained in the dark side
I have a feeling we will see a new more disciplined kylo who has come to fully commit to the dark side in ep.8

We shall see. We shall see.......

d23c8b3f2bedfbcbaabcd13a38f35ac98ab2b9b5_hq.gif

Is Vader 1/4 in the catalogue?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Believe it only when you see it!

Anyone else remember when Hot Toys released this.....

Hot-Toys-Predator-series-teaser.jpg

Note the year printed at the bottom of that. :rotfl

Back